American Kenpo History Question

What is your favorite Jeff Speakman movie?

• The Perfect Weapon

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • Street Knight

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The Expert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deadly Outbreak

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger84

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Actually he left on his own. Read through this again, and you will find that answer. :)
Well... Yes others have given the "he left on his own" answer but no one wanted to say what the reason was. I didn't go into great detail but that question was left unanswered by all who posted here. To say he left doesn't clarify whether or not he had a choice. I believe if he was not "officially" kicked out then it was a matter of get out or I'm kicking you out. It's my understanding that he could very well have been Mr. Parkers successor... So why would he leave? The answer is that Mr. Parker was a man of high moral standards and after "events" transpired he could not let Larry Tatum be the face of his system. Mr. Parker left the system without a leader so to speak because people are corruptible, he wanted his system to change and grow and not be labeled by those who ran it. This is really more for those who do Parker Kenpo as an example of what moral standards one should have and what could get you axed. To those who are Tatum Kenpoist this information is sort of irrelevant as some have stated here because Tatum has created his own offshoot of the system. There are other reasons that I don't really care for Tatums system but that would be context for a different post.

Latest Discussions