Another Passing

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Recently on another thread on this forum I spoke of a conversation with GM Douglas Wong about getting together with old friends. One of the names I mentioned passed away 3 days after our conversation. Sadly the same thing has happened again. My nephew Howard jackson, also passed away. Although from another era, he was well known initially on the tournament circuit as a hard nosed point fighter, and ultimately full contact kick boxing champion. Most recently he was a training and traveling companion to Chuck Norris, devoted husband and father to his son, who is a law enforcement officer with L.A.P.D.

I'll say it again. Please communicate with love ones and old friends. Tomorrow is not promised for any of us. Don't take it for granted.

http://www.martialinfo.com/comments/howardjackson/

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Doc I am sorry for your loss as well as all that knew him. It is always so much better when these things are heard from people that knew the deceased I gives people like us a better insight as to what a great person people like Mr. Jackson was. I am sure his legacy will be passed on with pride.

V/R

Rick:asian:

kenposikh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
My Condolences Sir, to the family and friends my best wishes and prayers.

Latest Discussions