Heavyweight Boxing Champ Knocks Down Famous Internet Troll.

Pwen Arye

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
For those who haven't seen this train wreck unfold on youtube, this is another chapter in the history of internet boxing "champion" Charlie Zelenoff. The self proclaimed G.O.A.T ( greatest of all time) has challenged numerous boxers and mma fighters to bouts saying "He could knock them out in one punch". He aslo claimes to have a 50-0 pro record, when in reality it's 0-1. The 1 being against a boxer with 1-13 record. Charlie Zelenoff also challenged Floyd Mayweather Sr. to a match. Sr. thinking that it would be a friendly spar accepted. Floyd at 61 yrs. old bested the 22 year old man in the ring. When the match was over Floyd who had turned his back was sucker punched by Charlie who afterwords was tackled by a member of Floyd's entourage. Despite being beaten by multiple boxers (yes there are more) Charlie still claims to be the GOAT.

Now recently he has been put back in the news for harrassing Deontay Wilder with racial insults and insulting his daughter who has spina bifida. Apparently this cyberstalking has been happening for years. The climax can be seen here. Champion Boxer Deontay Wilder KNOCKS OUT Internet Troll ... IN REAL LIFE [Insane Video] | TMZ.com

Charlie has also been saying he wants to fight Chuck Liddel, Rampage Jackson and Nick Diaz.

ps. Charlie has a methanphetamine addiction

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk. I'm not familiar with this guy or his story. How do you know about his "Meth Addiction"? I don't think it's cool to announce something like that on a public forum if it's not already common knowledge. But then, if it's common knowledge, you wouldn't have to announce it.

Last edited:

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk. I'm not familiar with this guy or his story. How do you know about his "Meth Addiction"? I don't think it's cool to announce something like that on a public forum if it's not already common knowledge. But then, if it's common knowledge, you wouldn't have to announce it.

I think it is pretty common knowledge. The guy has been around for a bit.

Anyhoo here he is sucker punching maywether snr.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t0xkyhbs85E

OP
Pwen Arye

Pwen Arye

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Just for informational purposes, for those who haven't seen his hundreds of youtube videos or been on a forum that he has been banned from. It just explains why a grown man would act in this sort of way. Also in the majority of his vids you can see him coming down off of it.

A short documentary on him

His former manager who put him up to most of this(in the beginning), tells the truth

Here in this vid you can see him hiding behind his father (who enables him) after he went to a boxing gym to challenge another boxer to a fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a typical 15 minute hero juiced up to find false courage. Seen these prats like that for years.

OP
Pwen Arye

Pwen Arye

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I personally think he has narcissistic personality disorder. What kind of person gets knocked down twice, spits out his mouthpiece three times to intentionally get a DQ, runs away when he is getting hit and still clams himself the greatest PRO boxer that ever lived?

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally think he has narcissistic personality disorder. What kind of person gets knocked down twice, spits out his mouthpiece three times to intentionally get a DQ, runs away when he is getting hit and still clams himself the greatest PRO boxer that ever lived?

Maybe yeah, that would seem to fit. Looks like he is trying to embrace pain. Really not sure, but taking those hits appeared to be calculated. This guy is actually quite dangerous, he may end up getting himself killed, or another.

Latest Discussions