Amost cashed in my chips...

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
FC glad you are still here. Man, the pucker factor of your drive must have been world class. Glad everything worked out OK and nobody or nothing was hurt or damaged.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm glad that you made it through that scary incident. There are a lot of stupid drivers that think that they're the only one's on the road, aren't there?

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good driving response. Glad your ok. I almost bought the farm a few times myself, so I know the feeling.

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Glad everyone, and everything, is still in one piece, Michael!

Good job!

Your Brother in the arts,

Andrew

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Soooo glad to hear that you and your wife are OK!

*whew*

Take care out there.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm glad no one was hurt - especially you and your wife. I hope the jerk who cut you off wet his pants and ruined his upholstery.

jdinca

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
FC glad you are still here. Man, the pucker factor of your drive must have been world class. Glad everything worked out OK and nobody or nothing was hurt or damaged.

I would imagine there's a dime sized hole in the middle of the driver's seat...

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I like to call those jerks "skimmers".

I ride my motorcycle alot and live in San Jose. I get those guys all the time because they don't see me.

Next time you come down to this neck of the woods let me know :) We'll go have dinner or drinks.

--Infy.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are "still at the table" of life ;)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Glad to still see you at the Poker table of life, FC. Those 'Depends' moments can be eye-opening. California traffic = hell.

So ... ante up, friend. ;)

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Glad to hear it all worked out. I see this far too often. I can't wait until 2008 when it becomes illegale to use a cell phone (unless its hands free) in California. I just wish it would have been this year instead of next.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear it all worked out. I see this far too often. I can't wait until 2008 when it becomes illegale to use a cell phone (unless its hands free) in California. I just wish it would have been this year instead of next.

It is already illegal in New York..... and it doesn't even slow the clods down. I have seen any number on calls, eating, one woman doing her hair in the mirror, a guy with a book propped against the steering wheel.....

You cannot legislate intelligence. Asking the sheeple to pay attention while driving is asking waaaaaaaaay too much of them. I am convinced one of these *** will kill me some day. When the police interview him, he''ll look dully at them and say, "Mooooooooooooooooooooo." or "Baaaaaaaaa"

dragonswordkata

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm glad all worked out and no one was hurt, thank goodness. I know if I had been in that situation I'd be changing my undies.

Latest Discussions