Americans, how could you?

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
There was a time in the US when the press gave a pass to many public figures. That obviously has changed with the trend in the 'legitimate press,' to reportage formerly reserved for magazines that keep us informed of the latest alien invasions. Some of the sensationalist magazines almost went out of business due to the shift from the ligitimate press, which of course incudes not only print, but radio and TV.

Failure to realize that, has caused other public figues in the USA to suffer embarassment, just like Prince Harry. Of course, along with the dumb things that get reported, we get Watergate and a dress with unexpected stains.

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
where was his private security someone should have been eating or removing his camera from some orface when attempting to take the picture. What happend to what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
LOL. I heard about this yesterday.

My thoughts on it are basically this. He's single, so what's the big deal? And he's in Vegas, so what's the big deal?

Master Dan, the new motto for Vegas is, "Smile. Everything single move you make is being recorded."

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
LOL, aside from 'ginger' he ain't bad looking...

but dang, the pictures were all blurred out :(

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tez - haven't you heard?

[yt]46bBWBG9r2o[/yt]

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I guess he fell for that whole "Emperor's New Clothes" story. Or pehaps the thought there really was such a thing as an invisibility cloak.

harlan

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
He's a young, single, healthy serviceman on vacation, and in his own hotel room.

Whoever took that pic, and published it, was the one lacking judgement. If it was a maid, I'd fire her. If it was a friend, we'd 'have words'. And if a stranger, well, his training is lacking.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ahh the life of a celebrity. You may have fame, you may have money but you sure as heck do not have any privacy. Many celebrities are happy with the trade off but of course there are always some that get upset about it. Personally, I think Prince Harry could care less he is out to have a good time! PS his reputation in Vegas is really wild. This stuff is supposedly really mild! ;)

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's a squaddie through and through he won't be in the slightest bit embarrassed and frankly no one here gives a monkeys, just the press making a bit of a fuss but for goodness sake you don't let gingas appear naked, it puts people off their food!

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nakedness is second place to Brit servicmen but no gingas!
208421_10151156648815726_133804623_n.jpg

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What the heck is wrong with "ginger" people anyway? We redheads aren't THAT bad to look at, sheesh! :p

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I happen to find red-heads to be the most desirable of all, well, if they are ladies that is :D. Can't speak to the analysis when the red hair is on humans of the male gender :).

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What the heck is wrong with "ginger" people anyway? We redheads aren't THAT bad to look at, sheesh! :p

yesh, they are TERRIBLE!

That's why L'Oreal puts out so many shades of the evil color!
:lfao:

(I guess it's because guys aren't supposed to have milky white skin! :p)

Latest Discussions