Aaaarrrrggghhhh! Time for a knee rebuild.

OP
Balrog

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Guys, all I can say is: take care of your knees. In 3 months, things will be great. Right now, I'm earning remission credit for Purgatory. :bawling:

OP
Balrog

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well, an update. The worst appears to be over. I'm walking without a cane and driving. Still have many sessions to do with the charming young lady who appears to be a direct descendant of the Marquis de Sade, but it's all worth it. My major goal is to get to 120 degrees bend in the knee - yesterday I hit 106.

In case anyone is interested, this is what my left knee looks like on the inside:
IMG_1781.JPG

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, an update. The worst appears to be over. I'm walking without a cane and driving. Still have many sessions to do with the charming young lady who appears to be a direct descendant of the Marquis de Sade, but it's all worth it. My major goal is to get to 120 degrees bend in the knee - yesterday I hit 106.

In case anyone is interested, this is what my left knee looks like on the inside:
View attachment 30007
Good recovery to you!

HighKick

Black Belt
Reaction score

View attachment 30007
Don't slack on the PT. Ever.
It does get better. Much better.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

View attachment 30007
I was about to ask you which knee, I suspected left because you were driving so quick. And yor left looks a lot like my right..... right knee kept from driving for several weeks

How is it going now, PT was fun I see..... The young woman I saw first.... all I can say is the guy in a medieval torcher chamber had nothing on her

OP
Balrog

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Don't slack on the PT. Ever.
It does get better. Much better.
Oh, absolutely not. I see my new girlfriend :) twice a week and I do the exercises at home. I have very specific goals that I need to achieve.

OP
Balrog

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I was about to ask you which knee, I suspected left because you were driving so quick. And yor left looks a lot like my right..... right knee kept from driving for several weeks

How is it going now, PT was fun I see..... The young woman I saw first.... all I can say is the guy in a medieval torcher chamber had nothing on her
My therapist is a very charming young lady that hurts me so good. :)

Latest Discussions