A serious question about Martial Arts and sex appeal.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Jobo’s right. Women like humor, confidence, and security. Make them laugh, make them feel safe, and show that you take care of yourself, and you’ll be fine. You don't need huge muscles for any of that.

As my uncle would say; Keep your clothes washed, your hair cut, your teeth white, and your *** clean, and someone will like you.
yea, what men think makes them attractive and what women find attractive are often at odds with each other

this isnt at all helped by the subliminal and some times blatant
advertising of companies trying to sell you things or services on the grounds it will make you more attractive, there are a lot of lonely men with big biceps and sports cars wondering what went wrong exactly

ive had my ups and downs in life and definitely romantically, but one think open my eyes, when i was in my early 40s, i married an extremely attractive girl in her mid 20s, i was very happy and not at all on the look out for a girl friend and in possession of a wedding ring, nothing else about my appearance had changed and suddenly im a magnet for other attractive women, even when im out on my own

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The wisest woman I’ve ever known once told me “Today’s man has three things in common. They believe they are a great lover, a great driver and that they have a great sense of humor....
They are usually wrong two out of three times.”

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
939817F8-9423-434E-931C-5203D2D27EF9.png

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
A serious question about Martial Arts and sex appeal.

So... If you got two guys who are as attractive as Zyzz, and a certain woman is currently looking for a good boyfriend and meets these two guys, and somehow, in some way, this woman figures out that Dude # 1 can whoop Dude # 2's butt in a fair unarmed fight, is Dude # 1 gonna be more attractive in her eyes? Or its irrelevant?

Here's an illustration... WW3 reduces all nations into some kind of dystopian hellhole were physical might is the law. A certain woman, despite all of that, is safe because she has a lifetime supply of food and water in a certain massive cellar where practically the only reason for her to go out is to get her Vitamin D through sunlight. She has everything she needs in that massive cellar. Not just food and water but also a ton of books and magazines, exercise equipment, a lavatory, bath soap, and lamplights. Now, she's there in that cellar and she starts getting bored. Despite the dangers of the outside world, she starts craving for companionship. Friends or a romantic partner. So with her guile, she goes outside in search of people and does it SAFELY. She meets two men who are as equally physically attractive and both seem educated and both seem self-sufficient and both seem to have a good personality. BUT, somehow, in some way, she figures out that one of them is a much better fighter. Which means she realizes that when it comes down to it, he will be able to protect her much better from real, actual danger of wild animals and wild men. Will that influence her decision of who to take as her companion in that dangerous world? To up the ante a bit, let's just say that the other dude is white and OUR dude is black, and even though they are objectively equally attractive, this lady has a preference for white men when it comes to dating... Who will she choose?

So is fighting ability attractive?

IS HE HOT?
your thinking is on track but not quite developed.
there are two basic types of species in the animal kingdom. ones that mate based on pair bonding and ones that mate based on tournament competition. humans are both. humans evolved and organize themselves within a hierarchy. men compete within the tribe and jockey for dominance to establish a pecking order. while women establish the rules of the hierarchy and then choose from the top. men have used con specific combat to establish who is on top in the past. con specific, meaning that they are not aiming at the death of the other. that would eliminate the tribe rather quickly. having a solid trusting troop assures survival. so there ends up being a lot of posturing and making loud grunting noises to get the other to back down. however primate troops also engage in predatory combat on other outside tribes and within that combat warriors are recognized and the tribe males know who is for real and who is not. this will play a part in the con specific combat because the tribe wont take a wimp seriously. but non the less a male can climb the ladder of the hierarchy.
humans are unique. we can create our own dominance/ competency hierarchy. so there are many ladders one can be at the top of, thus money, power, fame even brains. female selection base their choices on the male who can provide for her and her offsping, but also who will have the best DNA. thus polygamy happens. she may mate for DNA then hope the male at home can provide and help care for the young.
Moral of the story dude is, in high school the girls may like the jocks but once your in the working world its most often money that matters, but in the end its a crap shoot because the females make the rules and they cant make up their minds and keep changing those rules at a whim as their mood sees fit.
good luck.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What women find most attractive is a man who can make them laugh, who doesn't mansplain and who treats her as a person not a pair of boobs. I don't need a man to fight, that I can do myself.
Funniest thread going at the moment, watching men tell each other what women want in a man. Sorry chaps, you really don't have much idea.

Ivan

Black Belt
Reaction score
What women find most attractive is a man who can make them laugh, who doesn't mansplain and who treats her as a person not a pair of boobs.
That’s literally what almost everyone and their grandma said in this thread.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
What women find most attractive is a man who can make them laugh, who doesn't mansplain

Let me explain how this really works...

and who treats her as a person not a pair of boobs.

How about if he's not a boob man? If he's a butt man, is it ok if he treats you as a butt?

I don't need a man to fight, that I can do myself.
Funniest thread going at the moment, watching men tell each other what women want in a man. Sorry chaps, you really don't have much idea.

I think I've made some progress. For example, if I say "Hey, let's go out to dinner." Sue will generally respond with "Where?"
I say "Guess." and whatever she guesses, that's where we go.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What women find most attractive is a man who can make them laugh, who doesn't mansplain and who treats her as a person not a pair of boobs. I don't need a man to fight, that I can do myself.

Evidence kind of says otherwise.

And by evidence I mean gold digger trap videos.

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score

You're a woman, right?

Women want alpha males. Honestly I hate the term "alpha male" but it's the closest proximity to the term I have in my head that doesn't have terrible connotations. So I'll use "alpha male".

There are many aspects of an alpha male. Unfortunately, one of those aspects is something I myself don't have and can never have. That's height. Alpha males are between 5'10 and 6'3. I'm only 5'6. But one other aspect of alpha males is a good physique. Another is the capacity for violence. Another is wisdom. Another is intelligence. Another is social status. Then there's money. Then there's attitude. Then there's performance in bed. We can also add culinary ability to that list.

Those should be it. I wanted to add "good looks" but nah. Even weak incels can be good-looking and still not get the lady.

A woman's job in the world is to provide love and intimacy while a man's job in the world is to contribute to the world in a meaningful sense. There are men who are in touch with their feminine side, making them great womanizers. My uncle is that way, but that's not the proper path. Men must focus on their purpose in life first and foremost and then let the woman or women come to their lives and have them seduce them. That's a much better path than learning how to deliver a good punch-line in some trivial joke. As a woman in here full of... a certain kind of men (of which I'm not a part of), I know you can see the truth in my words.

Heterosexual women want alpha males the same way men want to ravish submissive but not brainless divas. I would know. Trust me.

I said it before and I'll say it again: There are three things human beings want above everything. Food, friendship, and sex. Without all three, they are incomplete.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're a woman, right?

Women want alpha males. Honestly I hate the term "alpha male" but it's the closest proximity to the term I have in my head that doesn't have terrible connotations. So I'll use "alpha male".

There are many aspects of an alpha male. Unfortunately, one of those aspects is something I myself don't have and can never have. That's height. Alpha males are between 5'10 and 6'3. I'm only 5'6. But one other aspect of alpha males is a good physique. Another is the capacity for violence. Another is wisdom. Another is intelligence. Another is social status. Then there's money. Then there's attitude. Then there's performance in bed. We can also add culinary ability to that list.

Those should be it. I wanted to add "good looks" but nah. Even weak incels can be good-looking and still not get the lady.

A woman's job in the world is to provide love and intimacy while a man's job in the world is to contribute to the world in a meaningful sense. There are men who are in touch with their feminine side, making them great womanizers. My uncle is that way, but that's not the proper path. Men must focus on their purpose in life first and foremost and then let the woman or women come to their lives and have them seduce them. That's a much better path than learning how to deliver a good punch-line in some trivial joke. As a woman in here full of... a certain kind of men (of which I'm not a part of), I know you can see the truth in my words.

Heterosexual women want alpha males the same way men want to ravish submissive but not brainless divas. I would know. Trust me.

I said it before and I'll say it again: There are three things human beings want above everything. Food, friendship, and sex. Without all three, they are incomplete.
Yup. You're an incel. Maybe not in the strictest sense of the word, but in mentality 100%.

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yup. You're an incel. Maybe not in the strictest sense of the word, but in mentality 100%.

What the heck is your definition of an incel? An incel is someone who can't get laid even if he wants to. That's all it is. And if I've gotten laid several times in my life, why am I still an incel?

What kind of definition are you using?

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What the heck is your definition of an incel? An incel is someone who can't get laid even if he wants to. That's all it is. And if I've gotten laid several times in my life, why am I still an incel?

What kind of definition are you using?
The mentality of thinking of women as these beings that only focus on 'alpha males' and 'chads', with certain things like height being needed, along with the not-subtle misogyny.

And you stated yourself that while you've had sex, you've been unable to keep an actual relationship going which IMO is a much bigger indicator.

KOKarate

Green Belt
Reaction score
You're a woman, right?

So you as a man knows what women want?....yeah okay

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The mentality of thinking of women as these beings that only focus on 'alpha males' and 'chads', with certain things like height being needed, along with the not-subtle misogyny.

And you stated yourself that while you've had sex, you've been unable to keep an actual relationship going which IMO is a much bigger indicator.

That's because the women I've slept with...

Sigh... Okay, this is gonna make me look misogynistic but please bear with me.

That's because the women I've slept with are attractive enough that they have rich men in their lives who are there to provide for them as stable boyfriends or husbands after they're done with me. I was just a clever boytoy. Women hated me for it but they couldn't resist me. At least certain women. And I'm not saying this to brag, I'm just saying this to justify why being terrible at long-term relationships is not always a bad thing. I've never hidden how I am towards women. Although I'm not some nutcase who pour my life story into every person I meet, I make no actions of hiding my intentions. Within the first minute of interacting with a woman, she'd already FEEL what kind of guy I am. Does this mean I lack subtlety? Sometimes, but not necessarily.

And dude, men like me are not a rarity. We exist everywhere. We're Chads, and we are here to elevate humanity by showing the world that you don't have to idolize Floyd May-feather-fist or the Diaz brothers. We are the kind of men who encourage lesser men to rise above their lesser-ness and actually follow the footsteps of great men like Napoleon Bonaparte, Tom Platz, Brock Lesnar, and Donald Trump. And it's not easy being us. It's just that we understand attractive women in a way that others don't.

To give you an idea of how I am, I lost my virginity when I was 20 as a fat dude who was unemployed, with a hot lady who has a bachelor's in Biology. I hope I don't need to tell you how my sex life was during mid-twenties as a working man with a vibrant social life.

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Ummm... what's the truth?

That a woman's free will is nothing against her savage lust towards guys like me. Unless she has great self-control, of course. And that is admirable for a person.

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
So you as a man knows what women want?....yeah okay

I think I've said it here before... Before I am a weightlifter, I am first a Christian. But before I am a Christian, I am first a philosopher.

Philosophy is why I was born. And philosophers understand things in profound ways. Women included.

KOKarate

Green Belt
Reaction score
I think I've said it here before... Before I am a weightlifter, I am first a Christian. But before I am a Christian, I am first a philosopher.

Philosophy is why I was born. And philosophers understand things in profound ways. Women included.
Lol

Latest Discussions