2007 NY MartialTalk Meet & Greet

Yeah but is this the best thing to do? I'm having second thoughts. It is a nicer place but Drac wants a room where he can smoke and I don't want to leave him by his lonesome. :(

Not to worry my beautiful Salem witch..My habit keeps me alone alot.

I agree...... I have become accustomed to not being allowed to smoke in bars and resturants, but NOT allowed in my own room..

Drac you are the prince of darkness plus a dark lord smoke where and when you want to. So it has been said.

I agree...... I have become accustomed to not being allowed to smoke in bars and resturants, but NOT allowed in my own room..

I've been there! I quit long ago....but it seems that smoking has turned into a crime....you have to go outside, 50 feet from the building and cover your head and blow downwind from any passersby.

And I see it only getting stricter.....

But I'll stand outside with you anytime! (I still like second hand smoke :) )

I've been there! I quit long ago....but it seems that smoking has turned into a crime....you have to go outside, 50 feet from the building and cover your head and blow downwind from any passersby.

And I see it only getting stricter.....

But I'll stand outside with you anytime! (I still like second hand smoke :) )

I will be with you both even though I do not smoke I support my fellow MA'ers at all times.

OK I'll use bribery.

Drac, if you want to see me in a swimsuit, you'll have to stay at the Residence Inn...there's an indoor pool there.... ;)

Thanks Everyone...Stay where you are, it will be easier for me to find a another place than all of you...As soon as my wife returns she will assist me, she travels up there alot...

OK I'll use bribery.

Drac, if you want to see me in a swimsuit, you'll have to stay at the Residence Inn...there's an indoor pool there.... ;)

Man free Breakfast girls in Bikini's what the hell I'm leaving the wife!!!!

The benefits are getting better all the time

No way Terry that's bad Karma. Plus Yolanda has to come so she and I can share jokes in Spanish... :lol:

OK I'll use bribery.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...Talk about the horns of delemma..

No way Terry that's bad Karma. Plus Yolanda has to come so she and I can share jokes in Spanish... :lol:

She and the childern will be there, I always come with family, I believe in good family values what I get to see they get to see.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...Talk about the horns of delemma..

Well...in fairness, you might not be saying the same once you see me in person. I've got more than a few curves :lol:

I will be with you both even though I do not smoke I support my fellow MA'ers at all times.

I would give ANYTHING to be free of this habit..The last time I quit I gained 60 lbs and I'm still taking it off..

Well...in fairness, you might not be saying the same once you see me in person. I've got more than a few curves :lol:

Please!!! I ran 2 strip clubs in my younger days and it took me years to recover..This might just fininsh me off..And once again the PG rating of this site keeps me from posting a real good answer..

Please!!! I ran 2 strip clubs in my younger days and it took me years to recover..This might just fininsh me off..And once again the PG rating of this site keeps me from posting a real good answer..

Or you could go to the after dark section and post it Drac, I will read it for everyone.

At ease...not all of them are the good kind of curves... :lol:

well I am going to ry to get a hotel room where tkdgirl is staying after all she is my girlfriend so I think that would be nice of me to at least stay in the same hotel as her. i can get a room at her hotel for about 150 dollars a night

I'm probably going to wind up staying there with you all since I cannot find another hotel in walking distance..The hotel says I can smoke outside, and I want to be near the action....

OK, I'll grab 3 more rooms.

One for Drac, one for HKF, and one more for the next person that says yo!!

Let me know right away please....

I spoke too soon I found 2 other hotels within walking distance of the Residence that still have smoking rooms and are a whole lot cheaper..SO I can hang with all you people at night and stagger back to my hotel when the party ends...

Latest Discussions

Back