Your Favorite Technique?

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was going to publish this on the Wing Chun board, but then I figured: why limit it to that?

What is everyone's favorite technique in the style you study? My favorite is one called "pak sao," which is a slapping block.

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I do Taekwondo as my primary (well, currently only) art. My favorite technique is the spinning roundhouse kick. A lot of people prefer the tornado kick over the spinning roundhouse (because jumping is fun), but I feel if I stay grounded I get greater spin and more power into the kick.

ST1Doppelganger

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Anything roundhouse is my favorite kick or punch because they are two of my strong bread and butter moves that I can land with consistency.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was going to publish this on the Wing Chun board, but then I figured: why limit it to that?

What is everyone's favorite technique in the style you study? My favorite is one called "pak sao," which is a slapping block.

Favorite?
In all honesty, don't have a favorite. Whatever the opponent gives the opportunity for or can be set up for. Learned a long time ago having a favorite was limiting.

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Favorite?
In all honesty, don't have a favorite. Whatever the opponent gives the opportunity for or can be set up for. Learned a long time ago having a favorite was limiting.

TRAINING on a favorite is limiting, but sometimes there are certain techniques I love doing more than others.

qianfeng

Green Belt
Reaction score
Although i just started Baji, i like dingzhou the most. Its where you point you strike out with your elbow towards the body of your opponent after you get inside.

Crossracer

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I practice CKM. One of my favorites is the gun to the back disarm. It's so fun and when done right is absolutely devasting.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Discussions