You were right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chungmoowarrior

I took your advice..... I sparred a friend who started Tae Kwon Do a year ago. I got my butt kicked. I couldn't hit him once!! He was able to keep my away! He saw me coming each time. He also had snap in his kicks...... I've never once heard any snap in our techniques. To anyone who hasn't been warned yet: STAY OUT OF CHUNG MOO DOE, OOM YUNG DOE, OR CHUNG MOO QUAN!!! THEY'RE FRAUDS!!!!!

OP
K

Kirk

Imagine if you would've sparred someone that's in an art that
focuses majorly in street defense.

OP
F

fist of fury

Originally posted by Kirk
Imagine if you would've sparred someone that's in an art that
focuses majorly in street defense.
ouch!are you trying to bash tkd.:eek:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by chungmoowarrior
I took your advice..... I sparred a friend who started Tae Kwon Do a year ago. I got my butt kicked. I couldn't hit him once!! He was able to keep my away! He saw me coming each time. He also had snap in his kicks...... I've never once heard any snap in our techniques. To anyone who hasn't been warned yet: STAY OUT OF CHUNG MOO DOE, OOM YUNG DOE, OR CHUNG MOO QUAN!!! THEY'RE FRAUDS!!!!!

So...no Randori?
:wah:

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
chungmoowarrior,

This is a friendly warning: by posting pretty much the same thing in three different threads, you've violated the forum rules by crossposting. Two of the threads will now be locked and we ask that you refrain from doing this in the future.

Thank you,

Cthulhu
-MT Moderator-

Status
Not open for further replies.