yet more from the religion of peace......

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
ok John, I'll say it. You, and a few others are ****ing bigots. You have hardon's for muslims, refuse to see reality because you prefer to walk around in a blind haze of hate with your heads firmly up your own asses. In your worlds, "muslim" = "evil". I honestly worry that people with this level of hatred and paranoia would let an innocent come to harm or die, or withhold medical treatment, all because of which imaginary man in the sky they follow.

Am I wrong?

Would you stand by and let a Muslim die?
Would you put your life on the line to save a drowning Muslim?
Would you brave a burning building to save a Muslim child?
Would you step into a crowd of violent youths beating on a Muslim kid and save that life?
Would you withhold medical treatment if you found out your patient was Muslim?
Would you walk away if you saw a Muslim lying bleeding on the street?
If a van labeled in Arabic went off the road and flipped in the ditch, would you stop and render aid, and call for help?

Bill, you too. Same ****ing questions here.

I see people. That's all I see. People.

I don't care beyond that.

Damned shame some of you do.

Bill or billi?

^_^

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
uuuhhhh, bikini line....
Pick the Enemy of America.

george_bush_muslim_xlarge.jpeg

muslim-obama.jpg

beheadislam.jpg

Chinese+President+Hu+Jintao+Visits+Japan+Day+B7KRm9cZ-Zol-300x200.jpg

Wait....this is a trick question.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
actually DUDE, i WAS a cop in the military for awhile....so your "highly doubtfull" crap?? just that, crap.

as for your "questions" I am in nursing school Bob, I have a legal and moral obligation to render aid. To anyone that needs it. I dont get to pick or choose who I help, not would i want to.

And here is the part you never seem to grasp. I could give a crap about Muslims, I wouldnt waste any mental energy on the backward *** ****s if they just left us the hell alone. But they wont.

the op was just another example of the 1000's that happen around the world of ISLAM forcing itself on the world that doesnt want it but is too afraid of sounding mean to stand up and say "NOPE, not gonna happen."

and I would feel the same way if it was christians or jews doing the same **** as often and regularly as the muslims do it. But they dont. Lord knows i despise Bill Mahar, but he was right when he recently said there is ONE religion in the world that claims to be peacefull and will KILL you if you disagree

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yup. Just the Muslims.

Because Christians would never do that.
They also wouldn't slaughter defenseless women and children, just because.
No rape. All rapists are Muslims. It's just an automatic thing. You violate a woman by force, suddenly in mid thrust you're screaming allah ackbar and a towel grows out of the back of your head.

/sarcasm

Debunked this retarded BS before, not in the mood to do it again. Search the site.

All this has happened before.
All this will happen again.

And none of the regulars are anywhere near as hot as those Cylon babes.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
John,
Here's where I get personal.

I just watched an episode of one of those military documentary, the ones that show you the up close and personal stories. This one followed a unit in Iraq back in oh 2006 I think. Looking for arms caches. Did the nice grenade pop on an insurgent. Guy was wounded. Medic gave aid. Unit was ambushed, insurgent was dropped in the middle of the street while our guys went to ground. Was calling off info to the snipers the whole time. Bradly blew the sniper to hell, medic picked up his patient and returned to treating him.

So. Medic.

Would you frag your patient and put a round in his raghead?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
you are just bound and determined to ignore reality aint ya?
Why not. I see a lot of "Ignoring Reality" around here.

Everytime some dumb clueless type spouts the anti-muslim crap.

You still haven't answered any of my questions.

Do so. Otherwise, my assessment of you must by default be correct.

Here's some easy ones.
- Are any Muslims Good?
- Can Muslims be good Americans?
- Can you like a Muslim?
- Would you let your daughter marry a Muslim and wear a burkha if she so choose to?

Easy questions.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Here's some easy ones.
- Are any Muslims Good?
- Can you like a Muslim?
- Would you let your daughter marry a Muslim and wear a burkha if she so choose to?

Easy questions.
Maybe I should up the stakes here...
Ban all anti-muslim topics.

Wonder how many people would leave because I won't let them spout hate BS.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll denouce them without breaking a sweat!

Jeff
I should clarify my statement. I by no means wish to put across the idea that because of a few bad apples, an entire people should be persecuted.

However, I'd happily denounce any religion.

Jeff

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
yea, please do start engaging in censorship based on your own political beliefs.....you could call it dailykiai!

Maybe I should up the stakes here...
Ban all anti-muslim topics.

Wonder how many people would leave because I won't let them spout hate BS.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
yea, please do start engaging in censorship based on your own political beliefs.....you could call it dailykiai!

Well, you are skirting the issue. You are being asked very specific questions and you do your best to avoid it.

However, I don't think you have any room to decry censorship. So far you have had your run of the study. Considering all the times you have thrown the TOS rules around...

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
nurse, required to render aid, that DOES answer all your original and boring so called "questions"

Would you stand by and let a Muslim die? nurse, required to render aid
Would you put your life on the line to save a drowning Muslim? nurse required to render aid
Would you brave a burning building to save a Muslim child? nurse required to render aid
Would you step into a crowd of violent youths beating on a Muslim kid and save that life? never did like bullies much, also nurse required to render aid
Would you withhold medical treatment if you found out your patient was Muslim? SEEING A PATTERN YET??? nurse, required to render aid

Would you walk away if you saw a Muslim lying bleeding on the street? nurse, required to render aid

If a van labeled in Arabic went off the road and flipped in the ditch, would you stop and render aid, and call for help? nurse, required to render aid

Listen up Bob, you cant ask questions, then refuse to listen to the answers.....

as for your follow up?
- Are any Muslims Good? I guess.

- Can Muslims be good Americans? no, they cant since thier religion teaches to overthrow any non muslim government and to replace it with sharia law. Now, if they are willing to overlook or ignore that tenant, then sure.

- Can you like a Muslim? I have liked plenty of muslims

- Would you let your daughter marry a Muslim and wear a burkha if she so choose to? No kid of mine would. And I can say that with a certainty.

Let me ask you flat out, are you calling people, myself included dumb just because we see and admitt to the threat you refuse to acknowledge?

Here's some easy ones.
- Are any Muslims Good?
- Can you like a Muslim?

Easy questions.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Islamic Extremists -ARE- a problem.
All Extremists are.

But.

Going in the other extreme isn't the solution. France didn't find the right answer to the burkha question.

You don't fix the gang issue by pretending they don't exist.
You don't fix poverty by pretending there are no poor.
You don't fix racism by pretending races don't exist.

You also don't fix gangs by making it illegal to be a member of a group.
You also don't fix poverty by forcing everyone to give a tenth to them.
You don't fix racism by forced busing and forced integration.
(All proven facts)

Like the US, the UK has laws. Laws against violence. Laws against threats. Laws against intimidation. We, and they are a nation of laws. We must work within those laws, lest we become anarchy's.

The problem isn't Islam. Unlike most of those who spout off against it, I've read the book. Read a number of holy books over the last 25 years. I think most people get the messages wrong, but then again most people get the message from others, not the books themselves. They take things out of context. They listen to ignorant fools, and agenda pushers.

It wasn't so long ago that Christmas was a forbidden holiday, that not going to church on Sunday was punishable offense, that showing a navel on tv a scandal. In some parts of the US people are burning down buildings because people pray differently still today. Eventually the world will "lighten up". Right now people in the Islamic sphere are pushing for more democracy, more freedom, more openness, more opportunity. And the Powers are pushing back. The Old Guard does not wish to let go of their control.

People on both sides of that fight are Muslims.

It's not the faith, not any faith, that is bad.

Just the hearts and minds of the people.

When those grow, when those are at peace, then it can be a religion of peace.

Same as Christianity. Same as any of the worlds 50+ faiths.

I've wasted enough time on this debate. I can't open closed minds. I can't heal hate.

I can apologize to John. Sorry I took it personal. You and I have talked enough, argued enough, that I think I have a good read on you. I don't doubt you're a good person. I just disagree with you on where the real threat here is.
Best of luck in your studies.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I should clarify my statement. I by no means wish to put across the idea that because of a few bad apples, an entire people should be persecuted.

However, I'd happily denounce any religion.

Jeff

I wont denounce any RELIGION except for islam and scientology, I will however happily denounced the morons doing stupid stuff, whatever creed they follow

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Listen up Bob, you cant ask questions, then refuse to listen to the answers.....

as for your follow up?
- Are any Muslims Good? I guess.

Guess? But you're so sure on the threat. If there's a threat how can any be good?

- Can Muslims be good Americans? no, they cant since thier religion teaches to overthrow any non muslim government and to replace it with sharia law. Now, if they are willing to overlook or ignore that tenant, then sure.
Please, refer me to the verse in the Qurran so that I may review it.

- Can you like a Muslim? I have liked plenty of muslims
So you like threats to America?

- Would you let your daughter marry a Muslim and wear a burkha if she so choose to? No kid of mine would. And I can say that with a certainty.
Why? (Removed previous question for tone)

Let me ask you flat out, are you calling people, myself included dumb just because we see and admitt to the threat you refuse to acknowledge?
I'm calling those who focus on the religion and not the actual threat bigots.
If that fits, wear it with pride.
If not, don't.
I've long admitted there is a threat.

Last edited:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can argue, I can debate, I can twist, and I can spiral.
Bottom line:
John and Bill and Don see Muslim Threats.
I see Threats that Happen to be Muslim.

There is a difference. But I've said most of what I need to, continuing is just going to put me at more friction with folks I don't have a desire to argue with. Questions are posted, info awaited, etc.

Nite.

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
I wont denounce any RELIGION except for islam and scientology, I will however happily denounced the morons doing stupid stuff, whatever creed they follow

Why just those two?

The problem isn't Islam.

It's definitely one of the problems

Please, refer me to the verse in the Qurran so that I may review it.

http://infidelsarecool.com/2008/01/top-10-quran-quotes-every-woman-must-see/

http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes.Islam

Latest Discussions