Yeah...Orange Belt!

Kwiter

Green Belt
Reaction score
Kwe sewakwekon, Hello everyone, my daughters excitedly returned from their training sessions yesterday with news they are graduating to Orange Belt in American Kenpo.

Huzzah

Congratulations Dom and Angie

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats great! Congrats!!!!:ultracool

Mike

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Thats great keep up the good work
kosho

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kwe sewakwekon, Hello everyone, my daughters excitedly returned from their training sessions yesterday with news they are graduating to Orange Belt in American Kenpo.

Huzzah

Congratulations Dom and Angie
Congrats. Do you find that they are inspired by each other and help each other in their training? My boys recently started AK and I'm hoping that they'll help each other to stay motivated, they really enjoy doing things together.

OP
Kwiter

Kwiter

Green Belt
Reaction score
Nia:wen kowa sewakwekon, Thank you everyone, they are 6 and 7 YO's , their Instructor usually splits them up in class actually. He creates 3-4 "Teams" and they are rarely on the same team. At home they take turns beating on Pads with me holding them, the older one definitely tries to help her sister espescially with kicking, My big one can kick well over her head while her sister is only able to manage stomach/chest high kicks without falling over ;-)

I recently got them some mats for home use as they tend to skip the summer as they are usally travelling too much for training.

O:nen ki' wahi' Bye for now

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yay to Dom and Angie and yay to Poppa Kwiter!

Congratulations all around!

Latest Discussions