YARRR! IT BE SEPT 19th!

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jack Sparrow be damned! I be talkin' jist like I'se always be talkin'. It's them other days o' th' year which has me talkin all strange-like.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Arrrr..All of me bosses have already started all o this blather...The worst o the lot was the one who announced that Lunch was on him at Arrrr-bys....

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I will nay call ye a wench. But, ye do nay duel against givin' up th' booty?

Aye, all depends on good he is wit' th' sword? :D

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ahoy, me had t' cheat and use this translator t' talk like a pirate. Aye, me parrot concurs.

Arrr, and this is my pirate name. But none o' you better start callin' me "Jenny". Ahoy, or I'll make you walk the plank. Aye, me parrot concurs.

Your pirate name is:
Black Jenny Read

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A right proper name...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Arrrr for such a terrible jest we should keelhaul ya..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Back in the day when I was a puppeteer we use to do this "Treasure Island" show...I walked around and talked like a pirate for weeks afterward...In town for a week and the show ran 8 times a day..I use to hear that dialog in my sleep..Shiver me timbers but that was a long time past..

Latest Discussions