Would you hit a woman who was unarmed?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
ah..but i can read between the lines.

The reading between the lines is quite often an act. So people who want to be seen as operators will act like they think operators act.

If you could just tell then SCARS for example would never have gotten anywhere near the SEALS.

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
The reading between the lines is quite often an act. So people who want to be seen as operators will act like they think operators act.

If you could just tell then SCARS for example would never have gotten anywhere near the SEALS.
you are now rambling on about something else here. :)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will & do but please don´t throw your teddy in the corner.
I served 9 years in the army & 7 years armed security for the army . I am not some Geek who sits playing games Gerry. I´ve never said i know better but from my experiences i disagree with your theory stuff. you put too much weight on it.
Do you think the military uses individual experience to plan their training? Or some analysis of more information beyond each individual soldier’s experience?

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Do you think the military uses individual experience to plan their training? Or some analysis of more information beyond each individual soldier’s experience?
They use intelligence gathered & experiences on the ground. The senior NCOs decide on the ground & a situation can change very quickly so without experience you're in trouble.

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Right this is a good example of lack of experience. Senior infantry Sgts course. The guy being screamed at failed the course at the end. He didn't have the experience to sort out the situations which as I said can change rapidly. Such as casulties wounded men & control everything around him. Without experienced platoon Sgts people will die.

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
And if anyone thinks a woman can't give a beating 😁 Bob got a good thrashing here

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ok. How does someone discern real experience from someone just making stuff up?

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok. How does someone discern real experience from someone just making stuff up?
prince-reacts-to-a-dumb-question.gif

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They use intelligence gathered & experiences on the ground. The senior NCOs decide on the ground & a situation can change very quickly so without experience you're in trouble.
Exactly. They use that intelligence gathered. Part of which is analysis of data. And a lot of the training is based on what's most likely, based on collective experience (not the experience of one indvidual) as documented. That stuff you said was too geeky because you're ex-military.

Latest Discussions