Working toward the end

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
These are all super ideas and you will note that they don't require the instructor to water down the material. I think Terry it is about being a complete business. You know the Martial arts but these other items are the filler (if that is the proper word) that pays the bills to allow the real training to continue.

Good luck in 2009!

Thanks Miles I agree these do not look like a waterdown product. I appreciate eveyone advice and confident in me to carry on. You have always been here when I felt this way and I appreciate it so much. :asian:

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah, no problem, I will be happy to give her a call and let her you are gonna contact her.

Hell, PM me your # and I can tell you everything you need to know.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
having a snack bar sounds like a terrific idea. Possibly away from the workout floor so the kiddies don't have to stare at the parents all the time and trip over their feet. (LOL Pickles. Amazes me how kids love them things...at a school function I helped out I could have sold the pickle juice when the pickles had run out...makes you wonder!)

Add WiFi to the snackbar, so busy parents can work while they wait...(just kidding, I bet that is expensive...but then again, internet cafe...many time I wished I had that around)

Latest Discussions