Wong Shun Leung & Tan Sau

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, perhaps they are reflecting back to the Gledhill / Obasi chi sau vid? :D That didn't go so well if I recall. I think I read somewhere that even PB wasn't pleased(?).

Exactly! Another big talker that didn't come through when the chips were down!

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
Please stop trolling or I'm sure someone like geezer will report you to the moderators

No one is trolling here mate! The discussion has obviously shifted to why you are afraid to post a video. Put up or shut up.

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
No one is trolling here mate! The discussion has obviously shifted to why you are afraid to post a video. Put up or shut up.

You are quite obviously trolling. Luckily I am not an emotional person

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
You are quite obviously trolling. Luckily I am not an emotional person

I don't think I'm the only one that is tired off all your "talk, talk, talk" and running other people down. So put up or shut up! Show us a video of you sparring well with your WSLVT and maybe we will start to believe you are worth listening to. Stop making excuses. Put or shut up!

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't think I'm the only one that is tired off all your "talk, talk, talk" and running other people down. So put up or shut up! Show us a video of you sparring well with your WSLVT and maybe we will start to believe you are worth listening to. Stop making excuses. Put or shut up!

I am not posting here for your benefit. Please don't read if you don't like.

Any honest person is free to experience for themselves. Much better than any video clip

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am not posting here for your benefit. Please don't read if you don't like.

Any honest person is free to experience for themselves. Much better than any video clip

What are you afraid of? Put up or shut up!

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
What are you afraid of? Put up or shut up!

With respect, you seem slightly emotionally unbalanced over the fact that you can't make it so by shouting. Are you ok?

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
With respect, you seem slightly emotionally unbalanced over the fact that you can't make it so by shouting. Are you ok?

Stop making excuses. And you called ME a coward! You said I was dishonest. Well, you are revealing YOUR true colors here! You are obviously afraid to show yourself and your WSLVT. You are obviously afraid to open yourself to possible criticism. And you are dishonest by saying it is because of some silly "stupid people" rule. Put or shut up! Enough said!

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Stop making excuses. And you called ME a coward! You said I was dishonest. Well, you are revealing YOUR true colors here! You are obviously afraid to show yourself and your WSLVT. You are obviously afraid to open yourself to possible criticism. And you are dishonest by saying it is because of some silly "stupid people" rule. Put or shut up! Enough said!

Please take some deep breaths and relax

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well I'm not going to stop typing messages on the forum, and I'm not going to teach you by video unless you pay me to.

I am happy to put up if you demand it, but I don't really want to fight with you either because I would feel bad about it.

Will you be ok?

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well I'm not going to stop typing messages on the forum, and I'm not going to teach you by video unless you pay me to.

I am happy to put up if you demand it, but I don't really want to fight with you either because I would feel bad about it.

Will you be ok?

You're still making excuses. Put up or shut up. Talker.

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Just stating my position, which isn't going to change. Will you be ok? I am now worried about your emotional state

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just stating my position, which isn't going to change. Will you be ok? I am now worried about your emotional state

You are still avoiding the issue by trying to be cute. Typical of a talker. It should be pretty clear to everyone now that YOU are the coward and are being dishonest with us and maybe even with yourself. So keep this exchange in mind the next time you tell someone in the forum that their Wing Chun is substandard and doesn't work because it doesn't work in sparring. Because YOU are unwilling to show that your Wing Chun actually does work in sparring. So you have no room to talk. So just keep on being cute. But you have revealed yourself now.

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You are still avoiding the issue by trying to be cute. Typical of a talker. It should be pretty clear to everyone now that YOU are the coward and are being dishonest with us and maybe even with yourself. So keep this exchange in mind the next time you tell someone in the forum that their Wing Chun is substandard and doesn't work because it doesn't work in sparring. Because YOU are unwilling to show that your Wing Chun actually does work in sparring. So you have no room to talk. So just keep on being cute. But you have revealed yourself now.

It is great of you to try and set forum rules. Do they apply to everyone or just to me? Do you also have to post video?

Please try not to flip out again in future, it it really worrying to see

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Will you guys cut it out already! We are not in fifth grade! On one level, your back-and-forth is so infantile, it is actually kinda funny, ...but at another level it makes us all look incredibly stupid. :oops:

Speaking of which, I actually quite like that quote attributed to PB about keeping stupid people away from his system. On the flip-side, if you both keep it up, not only will none of us ever be welcome in a PB-WSL VT school, Guy could get his backside booted out for engaging in really stupid juvenile banter with equally stupid sounding antagonists. :p

Now about posting videos. I don't see why anybody should feel compelled to post a video if they don't feel like it. Danny has said that he doesn't post videos of himself, neither do I, ...or Joy. KPM has posted some stuff. Good for him. But although I'd like to see how Guy and his mates spar, it's no big deal if he prefers to keep that private. And considering the hostility emerging on this forum, can anybody blame him?

dudewingchun

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I just saw Shawn Obasi vs Kevin Gledhill.. What a mess that was. Expected him to get sassed up by the WSL guy but he just pushed him around with his shitty body structure and the WSL guy couldnt do much.

Guy b and LFJ thoughts on that video ?

wckf92

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I just saw Shawn Obasi vs Kevin Gledhill.. What a mess that was. Expected him to get sassed up by the WSL guy but he just pushed him around with his shitty body structure and the WSL guy couldnt do much.

Guy b and LFJ thoughts on that video ?

Just some context on that... there were two dudes on another forum that had similar posts, all pro-WSLPBVT, everyone else was 'wrong', etc. They also were not keen on posting video. Then the Gledhill/Obasi vid showed up. After that.....crickets chirping...

Status
Not open for further replies.