Wong Shun Leung & Tan Sau

Status
Not open for further replies.

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Dont see why you cant just film one sparring session or even just a compliant version to show your ideas.

I don't wish to damage the system. If you wish to see or experience it then there are ways for you to do so.

I have nothing against guy b or LFJ I just want to see what they are talking about because I dont fully understand what they mean with there Tan idea/application.

Ask away. It is easily explained.

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Alan has nothing to do with this at all. I have watched his videos heaps and actually sparrred with him in person so I know for a fact he is good.

Well then your desire to see good wing chun sparring has been satisfied. What more do you want?

I dont care if you dont agree with CSL way of thinking/fighting but you are going on and on about this certain aspect of WSLVT but refuse to even show 1 second of it.

This aspect has been explained pretty comprehensively I would say. Which bit are you not understanding?

You are just acting like a kid now. Not going to bother as you arent going to post one ever it seems. I thought you were the type of person who was no nonsense.

I think you need to persevere more. I don't feel bad when people call me names

dudewingchun

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I don't wish to damage the system. If you wish to see or experience it then there are ways for you to do so.

Ask away. It is easily explained.
Not where I live. I have been trying to imagine what you guys are talking about. But in my memory of fighting experiences I dont see how it works, maybe I am misunderstanding and visualizing it wrong, I dont know. I do not live near a " good , non seminar student" WSL according to your standards so how I am suppose to go see a teacher to get it explained ? Fair enough though if you do not want certain people seeing it. Just send me a pm with a private link and I wont share :)

dudewingchun

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well then your desire to see good wing chun sparring has been satisfied. What more do you want?

This aspect has been explained pretty comprehensively I would say. Which bit are you not understanding?

I think you need to persevere more. I don't feel bad when people call me names

You are right but I want to see this WSL stuff since its caused such a commotion.

What. You are acting like a kid telling me to just watch Alans videos. Just stating what I think. Calling people names over a forum is a bit silly. So is arguing over techniques.
So is making it out like you have the best stuff and everyone elses is " inefficient , not vt thinking" then refusing to show anyone because you are worried its going to damage the system ? I dont understand what the big deal is of just making a video example ?

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are right but I want to see this WSL stuff since its caused such a commotion.

What. You are acting like a kid telling me to just watch Alans videos. Just stating what I think. Calling people names over a forum is a bit silly. So is arguing over techniques.
So is making it out like you have the best stuff and everyone elses is " inefficient , not vt thinking" then refusing to show anyone because you are worried its going to damage the system ? I dont understand what the big deal is of just making a video example ?

Yep. I kind of wonder if Guy b is related to Hendrick. Anyway you are wasting you're time, Trolls don't listen, however some dun can be gleaned from that fact.

Suppose now Guy b will come with some embarrassing sarcastic response, that won't make sense. I like Trolls in the Witcher 3, they grasshoppers look like geniuses :)

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yep. I kind of wonder if Guy b is related to Hendrick. Anyway you are wasting you're time, Trolls don't listen, however some dun can be gleaned from that fact.

Suppose now Guy b will come with some embarrassing sarcastic response, that won't make sense. I like Trolls in the Witcher 3, they grasshoppers look like geniuses :)

I'm not proposing some mystical/theoretical nonsense or demanding that you accept it. I am merely describing WSL VT. You can take it or leave it.

Come and spar if you like.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not proposing some mystical/theoretical nonsense or demanding that you accept it. I am merely describing WSL VT. You can take it or leave it.

Come and spar if you like.

Oh dear, you really are that deluded. You do not offer opinions, but critiques. Nothing else you say, or have said, can be taken with nothing more than a pinch of salt.

As for sparring, and don't take this wrong way, I would have to decline on you're obvious, but not aggressive terms. As far as I am concerned, you're offer is hollow. Why would I want to affirm you're tenacity towards you're agenda. I could not care a hoot about how you feel being slighted by EVERYBODY, about how the so called opinions are conveyed.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Guy B, I'm an old guy, don't spar too much, and am crap with technology so I don't make videos. Just as well. I'd probably embarrass myself. But you are a young fellow who, by your own account, engages in regular bare knuckle sparring and probably knows how to post videos with no trouble.

So why not post something here or up in the "Members in motion" forum? Most people would be supportive and it would be very informative.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guy B, I'm an old guy, don't spar too much, and am crap with technology so I don't make videos. Just as well. I'd probably embarrass myself. But you are a young fellow who, by your own account, engages in regular bare knuckle sparring and probably knows how to post videos with no trouble.

So why not post something here or up in the "Members in motion" forum? Most people would be supportive and it would be very informative.

For the record I agree with you Geezer. But youth today, won't understand subtle.

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
People on the forum. It would be pretty stupid of me to post a clip here.

No. I don't think that's it at all. I think you are afraid to show yourself. You are afraid people will be just as critical of you as you have been of them. And you called ME a coward! :rolleyes:

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh dear, you really are that deluded. You do not offer opinions, but critiques. Nothing else you say, or have said, can be taken with nothing more than a pinch of salt.

As far as I am concerned, you're offer is hollow. Why would I want to affirm you're tenacity towards you're agenda. I could not care a hoot about how you feel being slighted by EVERYBODY, about how the so called opinions are conveyed.

It is quite hard to understand what you are trying to say. Is English your second language?

As for sparring, and don't take this wrong way, I would have to decline on you're obvious, but not aggressive terms.

I thought you wanted to spar?

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

PB says better to keep stupid people away from the system. I believe that enough has been said for any interested person.

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
No. I don't think that's it at all. I think you are afraid to show yourself. You are afraid people will be just as critical of you as you have been of them. And you called ME a coward! :rolleyes:

It was your dishonesty that I commented about, not a video clip. People are free to PM

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
PB says better to keep stupid people away from the system. I believe that enough has been said for any interested person.

Sounds to me like you guys are more afraid of critical examination and skepticism. Any threat to the "True Believer" status is a problem! No one here is stupid. But many of us are skeptical. You talk a big talk but are unwilling to back it up. Pretty typical for talkers. :rolleyes:

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
It was your dishonesty that I commented about, not a video clip. People are free to PM

I don't believe you. I think you are afraid and are dodging the issue. Seems to me that you are the one being dishonest here. Put up or shut up. Simple as that.

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you guys are more afraid of critical examination and skepticism. Any threat to the "True Believer" status is a problem! No one here is stupid. But many of us are skeptical. You talk a big talk but are unwilling to back it up. Pretty typical for talkers. :rolleyes:

I'm happy to back it up

wckf92

Master of Arts
Reaction score

Well, perhaps they are reflecting back to the Gledhill / Obasi chi sau vid? :D That didn't go so well if I recall. I think I read somewhere that even PB wasn't pleased(?).

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't believe you. I think you are afraid and are dodging the issue. Seems to me that you are the one being dishonest here. Put up or shut up. Simple as that.

Please stop trolling or I'm sure someone like geezer will report you to the moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions