Women's Avatars

FUZZYJ692000 said:
you know too much i thinks i must find the duck tape to close that trap that keeps opening....you're testing me you are....i'm sending a not so happy glare in your direction
and this is different than any other day how....? :idunno:

Rob Broad said:
For some reason I spend a lot of time on the " i " and the " o ". It must be someting about those vowels.
Ahem...is it getting warm in here? :idunno:

:lurk: Suddenly lurking here's growing more interesting....

>...reaches over and turns the fan on "High"...lounges back on the silk pillows scattered about and absentmindedly hums the alphabet song...<

you follow rules...hum...should i go there...na, that wouldn't be nice of me....darn youngins have to do everything myself, even though there is a nice breeze coming from that fan...must get my cooler and scamper to beds for duty will beckon me early in the morning....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh, great...see what you've gone and done....now I got the friggin' Conjunction Junction song stuck in my friggin' head....ahhhh...get it out, get it out, get it out...:uhohh:

FUZZYJ692000 said:
must get my cooler and scamper to beds for duty will beckon me early in the morning....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
oh...yeah...that "work" thing...that arrives at 7am....blah...:wah:

no not work...it's called must go to hospital tomorrow so blah....like 2 hrs. away....i'm gonna need that wine cooler after tomorrow

Chronuss said:
oh, great...see what you've gone and done....now I got the friggin' Conjunction Junction song stuck in my friggin' head....ahhhh...get it out, get it out, get it out...:uhohh:
How about this one?

"I'm just a bill...yes I'm only a bill...and I'm sitting here on Capitol Hill...."

How about if we hum "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star?"

Latest Discussions

Back