why is this??

KENPOJOE

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Dark Kenpo Lord said:
Just to set the record straight because he hasn't yet (life keeps us busy) and knows of the mistake, George WILL NOT be teaching at our June summer camp in Las Vegas.

DarK LorD

Hi Folks,
Dark Kenpo Lord,Sith of the kenpo forums, is indeed correct regarding Mr. Elmer not being a featured instructor at the June LTKKA event. However, Mr. Elmer, as well as myself, will be featured instructors at Mr. Tatum's International camp to be held in Baltimore, Maryland. The event will be hosted by Mr. Leroy (Lee) Epperson, Founder of Gaijin Ryu Jujutsu, LTKKA Fifth Degree Black Belt and president of the World Combat Arts Federation. It is an honor and privilage to be invited to instruct my fellow kenpo brothers and sisters and to share our mutual love for kenpo. You can contact Mr. Epperson at [email protected]. for further information regarding the upcoming event.
"OOO! answer, I did! Correct,I did!"
(doing my best "Kenpo Yoda" imitation)
"Anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering, and suffering leads to Clyde, the dark kenpo lord of the sith!" {And believe me,Clyde will make you suffer!}ROFLMAO!!!
I hope that I was of some service,
KENPOJOE

OP
L

lonekimono10

Well just to let you know Clyde my phone went dead in the middle of what you were saying(sorry about that).
Now we are all human and as DKL said Yes i made a boo-boo,well he fixed it for me, and thanks to kenpojoe for fixing the other for me.
And Clyde yes i was very busy with work (u know what i do)
and this is the frist time i has to get on this thing,but" alls well that ends well" thanks again
oh and Mr Seabrook i'm sorry about the name thing, u see i'm going to be 50 on sat,the 23, july (i was hoping to use the age thing here) LOL

KENPOJOE

Brown Belt
Reaction score
KENPOJOE said:
Hi Folks,
Dark Kenpo Lord,Sith of the kenpo forums, is indeed correct regarding Mr. Elmer not being a featured instructor at the June LTKKA event. However, Mr. Elmer, as well as myself, will be featured instructors at Mr. Tatum's International camp to be held in Baltimore, Maryland. The event will be hosted by Mr. Leroy (Lee) Epperson, Founder of Gaijin Ryu Jujutsu, LTKKA Fifth Degree Black Belt and president of the World Combat Arts Federation. It is an honor and privilage to be invited to instruct my fellow kenpo brothers and sisters and to share our mutual love for kenpo. You can contact Mr. Epperson at [email protected]. for further information regarding the upcoming event.
"OOO! answer, I did! Correct,I did!"
(doing my best "Kenpo Yoda" imitation)
"Anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering, and suffering leads to Clyde, the dark kenpo lord of the sith!" {And believe me,Clyde will make you suffer!}ROFLMAO!!!
KENPOJOE
Just wanted to add that the website for the Larry Tatum 2006 World Championships is at www.kenpo2006.com
KENPOJOE

Latest Discussions