Who would you choose to be your bodyguard?

Dave Leverich

Black Belt
Reaction score
I think I answered this one a year ago or so, but I think my answer is about the same ;p. This time I'll pick... Jessica Alba, but she has to agree to guard it very closely :)

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dick is to high profile to make a good BG. But most SpecOps guys would be alright.

I would have to echo this comment. This is a fun thread, but if we are going to be serious then we have to consider that members of the spec. ops or intel community to have the best talent pool to choose from. Really, they have the most diverse and extensive amounts of training that would apply to real bodyguarding, which goes a bit further then simply providing a presense, being a 'badass,' or maintaining a hollywood image.

C.

davedaylight

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm with Dave.

Monica Bellucci can guard my body.

that's a very good idea...hmm

on a more serious note, I'd probably choose Master Ceth Jordan, he's a 6th dan in my organization and I'm not sure if he still is or not, but he was a police officer for some time.

YoungMan

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Any of the President of Korea's personal bodyguards back in the day. I understand those were some serious dudes.

GBlues

Purple Belt
Reaction score
First and foremost you can not raise Jessica Alba with Jennifer Garner, there not even in the same class. Jessica Alba gets it all the way. Second, if we're picking Jessica Alba it aint for being a body guard but more a blanket late at night, or the middle of the day, or whenever. :) I mean seriously come one guys.

Third if I had to pick it would definitely be my one of my two uncles. One is an ex-airborne ranger, green berets and cia. The other was an active navy seal for 20 years and studied 5 different styles of martial arts. If it's a team. It's going to be those two guys, my toshin-do instructor, and probably tim larkin. Then anybody my uncles suggest.Oh, and my buddy from scouts that graduated from sniper school. Yep, sounds good to me. ANd of course Jessica Alba, but she has to guard the bedroom, from my side of the door. Yeah, that's a team alright. :) Ok I'm getting carried away now.:erg: