Who would you choose to be your bodyguard?

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you could choose any living person to be your personal bodyguard, who would you choose? This person would be responsible for your personal protection 24 hours a day under any circumstances.

wesley

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
if i chose someone, it would be my hwarang do instructor..he's been there done that. Army, Bouncer, Security, ext.

i love to sit around after class and listen to him rehash all his experiences.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Geoff Thompson, Peyton Quinn, or Iain Abernethy—no question!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Transporter, (whose real name escapes me)..

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've been hearing alot about Geoff Thompson lately. I hear that he can be a bad dude...

He's a celebrated bouncer with an extensive background in JMA and CMA. His book on streetfighting reality, The Pavement Arena, is considered a masterpiece and an all-time classic in the very tough world of British real-world combat. Peyton Quinn is another such, and IA is maybe the leading exponent of combat applications of kata techniques. These are three guys no one in his right mind would want to be on the wrong side of. So I figure, if any of them is my bodyguard, my potential assailant pool just... um, dried up!:D

KempoShaun

Green Belt
Reaction score
Easy... Joseph "KenpoJoe" Rebelo. I've seen his scars and seen official accounts of what happened. The guy may be like a big teddy bear most of the time, but attack him or someone he cares for and he is one badass mofo.

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
Probably the head of our organization...
His name is Tristan Sutrisno...Has a Godan in Shotokan, is a Pak(?) in Tjimande Silat, and has extensive knowledge of Aikido, as well as various and sundry weapons...Can't go wrong with the guy who "pays the bills", as it were...

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Michael Clarke Duncan - who cares if he can fight or not....he's freaking huge. that's enough of a deterrent right there.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

jdinca

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The man who's good enough to be standing right next to the President.

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
tom patire. the cdt guy. i've worked with the man, and he's everything you'd want: crazy skilled, extremely knowledgable, spot-on professional and a funny guy in a conversation.

Latest Discussions