Which of the 7 Samurai are you?

John Brewer

Blue Belt
Reaction score
1046905630_USHIROtest.jpg

You are KATSUSHIRO. You are eager to learn and respectful. Your life is guided by you desire to learn and your heart. You try to do what is honorable and right and modle youself after your role models

159 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 2588 times.
19% of people had this result.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1046904960_OROBEItest.jpg

You are GOROBEI. You smile alot and tend to not take things serously. Although you tend to joke you are calm and collected on the inside. You have a way of cheering people up when the need it most and are always there to help

MRE

Orange Belt
Reaction score
1046906219_hirojitest.jpg

Shichiroji for me. Intelligent, skillful, honorable friend. I should let my wife know about this because thats not what she called me last night!

Thanks for the great link.

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You are SHICHIROJI. You are a good friend and a good person. You live your life honorably and will never hesitate to help a friend in need. You are very intellegent and skillful.

Hmm a lot of us are Shichiroji.

Su Lin

White Belt
Reaction score
1046905736_UCHIYOtest.jpg

You are KIKUCHIYO you are controled by you impulses. You often let your emotions carry you away but you have alot of self confidence and you do what you think is right most of the time and you love having fun. Nobody respects you even when you think you have done something that warrents respect.

HA HA! I'm Toshiro Mifune, my favourite ever actor, ever!!!

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
1046906219_hirojitest.jpg

You are SHICHIROJI. You are a good friend and a good person. You live your life honorably and will never hesitate to help a friend in need. You are very intellegent and skillful.

135 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 2719 times.
14% of people had this result.

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I am:

1046905736_UCHIYOtest.jpg

KIKUCHIYO

You are KIKUCHIYO you are controled by you impulses. You often let your emotions carry you away but you have alot of self confidence and you do what you think is right most of the time and you love having fun. Nobody respects you even when you think you have done something that warrents respect.

J-Man

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
You are GOROBEI. You smile alot and tend to not take things serously. Although you tend to joke you are calm and collected on the inside. You have a way of cheering people up when the need it most and are always there to help

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You are SHICHIROJI. You are a good friend and a good person. You live your life honorably and will never hesitate to help a friend in need. You are very intelligent and skillful.

I wonder about the intelligent part sometimes.

Jeff

Jimi

Black Belt
Reaction score
Xue Sheng said:
Britt oops sorry that was the magnificent 7 :)

I meant to say Heihachi
"There are too many enemies to kill them all, so I usually just run"
I was totaly thinking that! LOL. 2 of the magnificent 7 were Bruce Lee students, but that don't count. PEACE

KempoShaun

Green Belt
Reaction score
you are KAMBEI. You are a natural leader. You and thoughtful and wise. People respect you with good reason