What's the difference between soul and spirit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger86

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I think spirit are extroverts. And mind are introverts. To start with. Then they circulate like Taijitu and change places.

I know because i'm a spirit.

Encho

Green Belt
Reaction score
Words are alway stolen from me. I found out. Two days later i see this. But i'm an intelligent strong virtuous man. I ride until i can't.
Hi Tiger86

I'm not sure how to interpret this, are you implying I stole your words and what I wrote isn't my own?

Tiger86

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Tiger86

I'm not sure how to interpret this, are you implying I stole your words and what I wrote isn't my own?
God knows better than me. In Buddhism they say when the student is ready the teacher appears. I'm no student. And i'm ashamed i had to register by multiple accounts because i wasn't articulate. Shia (my previous name) say how far is humiliation/humbleness is from us!

I see it now. Its pretty easy. I'm a hungry sprit on the sea and all the people are relaxing on land. When i had enough beating up by the waves i come back and register here humbly. However. Are the stories and goods i bring from other lands appreciated? ... like i want to curse (banish) now!

Encho

Green Belt
Reaction score
God knows better than me. In Buddhism they say when the student is ready the teacher appears. I'm no student. And i'm ashamed i had to register by multiple accounts because i wasn't articulate. Shia (my previous name) say how far is humiliation/humbleness is from us!

I see it now. Its pretty easy. I'm a hungry sprit on the sea and all the people are relaxing on land. When i had enough beating up by the waves i come back and register here humbly. However. Are the stories and goods i bring from other lands appreciated? ... like i want to curse (banish) now!

Well thank you for being as transparent as mud in your reply back.

Tiger86

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
OK. You seem to me like a good guy. Sorry. But they who banned all my accounts were mud creatures who had risen because they appreciate fools attention rather than the wise.

Sorry again. Honorably speaking.

God knows best

Tiger86

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
We can't all of us live under one roof like this. And like US doesn't negotiate with terrorists. I don't negotiate with water believers. Like Bruce Lee advocates. Although at a certain level he is right.

Allah and his Prophet will never. Though i may. I could just be gently. But thats reprehensible.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We can't all of us live under one roof like this. And like US doesn't negotiate with terrorists. I don't negotiate with water believers. Like Bruce Lee advocates. Although at a certain level he is right.

Allah and his Prophet will never. Though i may. I could just be gently. But thats reprehensible.
Water is the bomb. o_O

Encho

Green Belt
Reaction score

Might I suggest focusing more on stilling your mind than focusing on your spirit.
If the mind is not still then the spirit will not be calm and you can not nourish nor let it grow, it is basic qigong theory.

Tiger86

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I think the mud creatures are gonna ban you again. It is just how the ooze. :cool:
I don't think. I know Allah will torture the water believers IF they defy him according to his agenda. Not just bann or exile. Torture. So go ahead and collaborate against me and Allah. But vengance which is defensive always is ours. It is written. In the next world.

Tiger86

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Might I suggest focusing more on stilling your mind than focusing on your spirit.
If the mind is not still then the spirit will not be calm and you can not nourish nor let it grow, it is basic qigong theory.
I am the defender of the opressed. After Allah. How many have the energy. Endurance or patience, to get at least a blue belt? Or desirably devote themselves to the ink.

I'm drawing a big circle including many in it. Other draw a circle on them selves only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions