What would you like to find under your tree

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
112_news060628_01z+daimler_chrysler_smart_car+passenger_side_view.jpg

agemechanic03

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Well, since I'm in Korea for now, My Wife. Oh wait, she get's here in about 5 1/2 hours. Woo Hoo. That's all I want for Christmas at this moment until I get back to the states in 4 years, then I want my OWN house. Oh and add a 4-wheeler!!

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
PS3, Ford F250 Crew cab, long bed, powerstroke diesel, Adriana Lima, atama jui-jitisu kimono, 50 in HDTV

Nothing big :D

B

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't have anything in particular that I would like to see. Certainly there are many things I would like to have, but for some reason, this year I just cannot come up with anything when family ask me for some ideas. Of course the few things I do want are not items they can just readily get, so I would just rather get them myself at some other time so I know I am getting specifically what I want. :)

So I just told them I needed some new camping gear, I left all my other stuff with my ex. Things just need to be compact, so I can easily pack it in my jeep.

I will be most happy just being surrounded by family and friends.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Codename Skittles - excellent choice, sir (and kudos for making me burst out loud laughing whilst at my desk) :lol:.

I still prefer Codename Epic myself but it's all good and would be welcome under our tree (as long as I keep the missus' naginata out of her reach :eek:!).

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!..I wan some Skittles too Santa..Please, please, whine , snivel...

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Codename Skittles - excellent choice, sir (and kudos for making me burst out loud laughing whilst at my desk) :lol:.

I still prefer Codename Epic myself but it's all good and would be welcome under our tree (as long as I keep the missus' naginata out of her reach :eek:!).

Excellent choice as well! :) Yes, the missus does present a bit of a problem. :p

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent choice as well! :) Yes, the missus does present a bit of a problem. :p

I feel better..My wife also objects to these kind of presents...

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I dont care whats under the tree this year, id be happy just having a tree...

Latest Discussions