What's under your Favorites?

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My wife has dark fringes on her black leather chaps.

Don't tell her i told ya

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
My wife has dark fringes on her black leather chaps.

Don't tell her i told ya

Your secret's safe with us, Egg. ... Although I know my vote for your next upload to the Gallery section! heh heh

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:whip: :rofl: :rofl: :whip:

Ok...now, I have to say, 'All right guys...let's keep it cleanerish'.

:)

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Feh! Mentors! :rolleyes:

Back to favorites, I wonder what links ppl check as a part of their morning routine.

Every morning I check my work e-mail, Yahoo e-mail, read the Yahoo headlines, start MSN Messenger to chat with my sister-in-law, often start Yahoo and AOL messenger too, visit my celebrity movie archive to check the "what's new" link, and then proceed straight to Martial Talk to lurk as much as possible.

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Navarre if you use all those messenger services you may benefit from the GAIM messenger allows you to connect to all accounts at once.

My morning routine does not involve the computer...lol...it simply is a struggle to wake up....once i eat breakfast..i then head to school...at school is when i then start my internet routine....check home email, check gmail account and then check the forums....then look at news and the just surf for a few minutes....if i have time that is before class...then i get home and pretty much repeat the pattern....

Latest Discussions