What would you do?

wimwag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
So for the last month, my daughter has come home every day telling me about a boy who picks on her daily. Until two weeks ago it was just verbal abuse. It progressed from a kid pushing her face into the snow while she was climbing a snowpile to getting her feet stomped on to getting slapped around by him while getting dressed for recess. Today she ran to the car shouting to me about how he waited until her arms were halfway in her jacket to attack her from behind and punch her in the stomach and back while smashing her head into her cubby. Yesterday, she managed to fight him off when he came after her on the playground and she was beaming when she told me that when he sicced his friend on her, he wanted nothing to do with it and he said "no way, she knows karate." She tells me that her teacher is never around and she just sits at her desk ignoring them while they get dressed and that she was told that she was tattling and to tell the stuffed tiger about it when the little bastard slapped her around. After the slapping incident, I immediately went to talk to her teacher and asked her to straighten the boy out. Apparently she's all talk, or maybe lying about even doing anything, and I had to go back into the school again today. Today's attack was especially vicious, even more so because they are only in Kindergarten, and has me considering calling the police. I know where he learned to attack from behind because he and his "mother" (if you can even call her that) live in the trailer park adjacent to our house and they are all nothing but trouble. They and their family are the reason I carry a gun inside my house and have modified my bathrobe to conceal a full size handgun. I have booted his sister from my garage many times. They've caused close to $600 damage to my vehicles and boat since I moved here. I know who to blame as well because everyone else in that trailer park has jobs, or works infrequently and there are police at their house at least twice a week. I've even caught her bully calling my dog from across the field so his mother can call the police about a "vicious loose animal." (Completely untrue, he is a friendly black lab who will only attack if I command it, which I have done once and stated it in another thread here.)

The only reason that anything was done today is because I picked my venue and made sure other parents waiting for pickup heard me but I know from personal history with this district that nothing will be done if they think they can just brush me off. (Last year she was sexually assaulted and completely covered in spit by a boy who belongs in a mental hospital, all while the bus driver ignored it. I talked to the principal of the school and he also tried to brush me off. Only my bringing it up in front of other parents got anything going, and his "punishment" was to draw a picture for her. Ironically, that 9 year old boy was using MMA on a then 4 year old girl, and I found out where he trained and got him booted.)

What would you do? Have you ever had to deal with this? The thing that really stand out is the apparent lack of complete disrespect he has towards women. I have heard his mouth on several occasions and from what my daughter is telling me, his only victims are girls. I didn't even have to guess that his father is a no show. That's painfully obvious, no pun intended.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well after a sexual assault on the bus I would have pulled my kid out of that school did you report this sexual assault to the police? Id go right down to the school board and ask for the bosses bosses boss

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well after a sexual assault on the bus I would have pulled my kid out of that school did you report this sexual assault to the police? Id go right down to the school board and ask for the bosses bosses boss

I agree with ballen. If you aren't getting results go over there heads. This is your child and when it comes to their safety don't fight fair...Fight to win!

bluewaveschool

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'd have her beat the hell out of that kid, and tell the school system it's their fault for letting it go on. Or, and I have never recommended this course of action, sue them into the ground.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nothing will get their attention more than a big fat lawsuit. And if it will help,take pictures of your daughter after the next assault.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I say all of the above AND go to the media. Get it on the news and get ALL the parents outraged! I am, and I am nowhere near you!

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, humuliate them. They have done nothing to garner any respect as human beings. They will probably be too thick and stupid to understand, but #### em, let them squirm.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
And although I normally don't condone answering violence with violence...well, if the school won't do anything about it, then your daughter might as well fight back.

OP
wimwag

wimwag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
And although I normally don't condone answering violence with violence...well, if the school won't do anything about it, then your daughter might as well fight back.

I told her if she send him to the nurses office I will take her to the American Girl store and buy her something. Unfortunately she believes all that pacifist crap they're putting into the kids heads and hasn't wizened up yet. She will have her epiphany soon and knock his little raisins up into his throat.

OP
wimwag

wimwag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
God I've been outside working all day and since 3 all I've been hearing is that little moron swear at the other kids. From something like 500 feet away no less...

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I told her if she send him to the nurses office I will take her to the American Girl store and buy her something. Unfortunately she believes all that pacifist crap they're putting into the kids heads and hasn't wizened up yet. She will have her epiphany soon and knock his little raisins up into his throat.

With the zero tolerance nonsense in schools I'd not tell her that. She will be the one that gets in trouble. He gets in trouble it apparently won't matter he has no future your daughter does. Better off going to the superintendent of schools

OP
wimwag

wimwag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
An update on the situation...I made a scene in the office in front of other parents who were waiting to pick up their kids and he still was harassing her but at least kept his hands off of her. After nearly a month of bullying and harassment, he comes to school with a black eye he claims to have gotten on the bus when he "fell.". He also happens to ride with a few of my kid's dojo mates who she says she told about the attacks. He apologized to her this morning as well.

I'm really proud of my kid. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

OP
wimwag

wimwag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
And since I'm spying on her and her sister and just overheard this gem...he's sorry for stealing her candy, hurting her and stealing her gym shoes. I have some shoes to recover. :-/

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well as you say, sometimes **** just has to happen. Nice to hear here that the situation seems sorted.

OP
wimwag

wimwag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm just not a big fan of making the taxpayers pay for it...

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, that is true too. SOMEONE has to have at least a little bit of morals in this whole mess.

OP
wimwag

wimwag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well, he put his hands on her again. This time he started clawing at her chest and when a friend intervened, he did it to her too. Went and filed a police report.