What Superhero are you?

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow ... never heard of that guy till now! (I cheated and googled :))

Well, at least you looked it up! It will be remembered, when my repping powers are restored unto me... :wink1:

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
As soon as I looked him up, I remembered him. Been a long time though. A friend of mine knew who he was right away when I called him and asked. I was looking at the Wiki on him and my friend knew more about him than the Wiki holds, he refered me over to some Marvel sites. Good superhero to be I would think!

Nice choice Exile.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As soon as I looked him up, I remembered him. Been a long time though. A friend of mine knew who he was right away when I called him and asked. I was looking at the Wiki on him and my friend knew more about him than the Wiki holds, he refered me over to some Marvel sites. Good superhero to be I would think!

Nice choice Exile.

Thank, Scott. :)

It would be a hell of a responsibility being TLT, though. Normal superheroes try to achieve justice and save people on one little planet, sometimes a few, but TLT has to configure whole universes to maintain the balance of light and dark magical forces... how'd you like to have to wake up every day facing that job?!

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thank, Scott. :)

It would be a hell of a responsibility being TLT, though. Normal superheroes try to achieve justice and save people on one little planet, sometimes a few, but TLT has to configure whole universes to maintain the balance of light and dark magical forces... how'd you like to have to wake up every day facing that job?!

I have a hard enough time balancing Family, work, and playing referee between the 4 Ruffians.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
COULD BE WORSE!!??!!??!!
GREEN LANTERN IS THE COOLEST SUPER HERO EVER MADE!!!!!
Dude, I am seriously offended. I have been the biggest Green Lantern fan since I discovered the Green Lanter Corp back when I was about ten years old.
Guy Gardner and Kyle Rainer are my favorite Green Lanterns, but I have to admit that the new JLA cartoon has transformed John Stewart into the best written and developed Green Lantern.
Note: I got to meet the man who created Green Lantern back in the early 40's. I met him and his wife in 1994 at a convention in Augusta. That Green Lanter was Alan Scott and wore a red suit with a green cape and had blonde hair. He wasn't my favorite, but his daughter was engaged to Kyle Rainer for a long time.
GREEN LANTERN ROCKS!![AoG

No insult intended..Not a real big GL fan..Read his comics as a kid and LOVED them..Personally I'm a Batman fan...

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
None of those for me, I know which superhero I am... the Living Tribunal :D

(rep for the first one of you who can tell me, from your own knowledge, just who the Living Tribunal is... no cheating via Google, either! :) )

My childhood spent collecting comics is coming back to me - the Living Tribunal was a judge of sorts, if I remember, pretty much all-knowing and all-powerful, and only showed up once in while for really major stuff... had 3 faces, I think, but 2 were always covered, and his head floats. For more, I'd have to either google or go look through the comics bagged and boxed in the basement... and there's no heat in the basement - it's cold down there.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My childhood spent collecting comics is coming back to me.

I wish I would have saved them ALL the one I owned..Went to a trade show once and saw many of them..I could have retired from the profits of a few..Off Topic Sorry..

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have a hard enough time balancing Family, work, and playing referee between the 4 Ruffians.

Exactly! Now ramp that up to several hundred quadrillion souls, and you see what kind of accountability the Living Tribunal has to live up to...

Fortunately, he's good at it... :)

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish I would have saved them ALL the one I owned..Went to a trade show once and saw many of them..I could have retired from the profits of a few..Off Topic Sorry..

I suckered my mother into sending mine to me at college; she wanted to sell them, but I convinced her she wouldn't get a good price, and I still have them, mostly from the 80s and early 90s... when the price doubled and it reached the point that it took 5 or 6 titles a month to follow a story line, I had to stop, but I never got rid of any of them.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My childhood spent collecting comics is coming back to me - the Living Tribunal was a judge of sorts, if I remember, pretty much all-knowing and all-powerful, and only showed up once in while for really major stuff... had 3 faces, I think, but 2 were always covered, and his head floats.

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! You got it, Kacey... he was a `conceptual' hero, of the sort Marvel went in for much more than DC: Eternity was another, but the Living Tribunal outranked even him. You're dead right—he only showed up very occasionally, warning various lowly superheroes that `the situation is dire' or something like that, meaning that the balance of mystical forces in this particular universe in the Marvel multiverse was dangerously out of balance, and leaving them scrambling to figure out what to do about it. He actually wasn't a superhero so much as a... cosmic Power, of a sort that in a sense is beyond personality, though he appeared as a human like figure in order to communicate instructions to human and other beings... he was, um, seriously impressive to my undergraduate mind!

Kacey said:
For more, I'd have to either google or go look through the comics bagged and boxed in the basement... and there's no heat in the basement - it's cold down there.

Probably not worth it—I think you got the whole thing! A little known fact: the cover artwork of Pink Floyd's album A Saucerful of Secrets, depicts Dr. Strange (another fave of mine) and the Living Tribunal witnessing the, uh, creation of the universe...we're talking VIPs here!

shinbushi

Green Belt
Reaction score
You are Hulk
hulk.gif

Hulk 100%
Batman 80%
Catwoman 80%
Green Lantern 80%
Robin 60%
Spider-Man 55%
The Flash 55%
Iron Man 50%
Supergirl 40%
Superman 40%
Wonder Woman 20%

You are a wanderer with
amazing strength.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, at least you looked it up! It will be remembered, when my repping powers are restored unto me... :wink1:

Bah! I looked it up too but didn't post cuz that would be CHEATING! :p

OP
Don Roley

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Actually, a few years ago the people reading comics dropped down to about a tenth of what it was and the market collapsed. If you have comics from the 80s, with only a few exceptions you are only going to get about 5 cents a comic for them at a store.

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
The FLASH 75%
Robin 65%
Spiderman 60%
Green Lantern 60%
Superman 50%
Hulk 50%
The rest got a little strange. Supergirl and Catwoman followed by Iron Man and Batman. Wonder Woman finished the list with 10%.

Latest Discussions