What Superhero are you?

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
S--t !!!!!!!!! This is not right! Uh, sorry, OK , I want a recount. I don't know if I want to be in the same group as Quigon, Rich, JBraubard, Shinbushi, Colyks and Morph4me. Sorry guys, I think you are all great people, really, well maybe in an alternate universe, but the fact of the matter is I have always wanted to be a werewolf. When I was in Viet Nam and on patrol I used to dream about what it would be like to be able to sneak about and no one know you were around. I thought the ability to bite out the enemy's throats was just a bonus. I'm sorry, the Hulk just won't do it, I mean, well, I really don't look that good in that color of green.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
S--t !!!!!!!!! This is not right! Uh, sorry, OK , I want a recount. I don't know if I want to be in the same group as Quigon, Rich, JBraubard, Shinbushi, Colyks and Morph4me. Sorry guys, I think you are all great people, really, well maybe in an alternate universe, but the fact of the matter is I have always wanted to be a werewolf. When I was in Viet Nam and on patrol I used to dream about what it would be like to be able to sneak about and no one know you were around. I thought the ability to bite out the enemy's throats was just a bonus. I'm sorry, the Hulk just won't do it, I mean, well, I really don't look that good in that color of green.

You sound more like a Ben Grimm kind o' guy. I dub thee: Thing. :asian:

Slihn

Purple Belt
Reaction score
You are Hulk Hulk75%Spider-Man65%The Flash65%Green Lantern60%Superman50%Supergirl45%Batman40%Wonder Woman40%Robin30%Iron Man25%Catwoman20%You are a wanderer with
amazing strength.

Latest Discussions