What famous actor you dislike,would you most like to beat up?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Opps dbl posted..Sorry...

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Is there only beer at this party, or can I bring out the whiskey, or 151 Rum?

:drinky: :highfive:

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Hey Scott, bring on the 151 for sure... but we better have some stretchers handy so the beer drinkers can carry the rum drinkers out afterwards!

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey Scott, bring on the 151 for sure... but we better have some stretchers handy so the beer drinkers can carry the rum drinkers out afterwards!

Ah, well actually a couple of blankets to just sleep it off would do for me :)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

The wife said she'll bring a 5th of Jack..

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
ooooooo you are starting something here you may not want to start but ALRIGHTY THEN %-}

I got a bottle Chinese wine (which is 80 proof by the way) a bottle of Crown royal and I am SURE I can find a few more to go with it.

WOW is this ever bringing back memories... or actually the complete lack of memory from 1981 to 1985.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
They aren't famous, but Ingo Rademacher and Kyle Chandler sound like a good start.

You may not understand why, but my wife is laughing at my reply. ;)

Well, she was laughing, but now she wants to take MA and beat up Cheryl Burke from Dancing with the Stars, and probably Brenda Song after my last post in the Wendy Wu thread.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The wife said she'll bring a 5th of Jack..

Has anyone ever tried mixing JackD with 151 rum? Wait... hear me out (as Cpn. Jack Sparrow would say)... after two sips, you won't be able to taste anything anyway right? :pirateton

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried mixing JackD with 151 rum? Wait... hear me out (as Cpn. Jack Sparrow would say)... after two sips, you won't be able to taste anything anyway right? :pirateton

I may have... but as I said it is all pretty fuzzy between 81 and 85 :piratesku :pirate4:

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ooooooo you are starting something here you may not want to start but ALRIGHTY THEN %-}

I got a bottle Chinese wine (which is 80 proof by the way) a bottle of Crown royal and I am SURE I can find a few more to go with it.

WOW is this ever bringing back memories... or actually the complete lack of memory from 1981 to 1985.

Ah, I see we're on the same wavelength here... we can toss those goodies into the mix, and if anyone asks, well, we're just trying out a new punch recipe...

morph4me said:
Boilermakers all around!

By all means! I can see this is turning into my kind of party... a great time, and probably no memory the next day of anything you have to feel bad about... :drinky: :drinky: :cheers: :drinky: :drinky:

Latest Discussions