The Ultimate "Versus" Thread

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The woods of Marin County, California, USA
I don't know about all of you guys, but I'm a bit tired of the new threads that pop up asking "who would win" type questions, whether they're asking about famous martial artists, alive or dead, or about different martial arts. But I realize that as new people join this board, there will always be someone interested in asking these questions. So I figure, if you can't beat 'em, out-do them! :EG:

(I'm hoping this thread gets enough responses from different people that future "versus" threads can just be merged with it.)

Ok so here it is folks: In the ultimate no-holds-barred fighting event of all time and space, you can choose the fighter(s). The choices I present to you are: Bruce Lee (in his prime), Royce Gracie, RHD (the grandmaster of Say Fong Kuen), Mike Tyson, Bob Sapp, Chuck Norris (in his prime), Bill "Superfoot" Wallace (also in his prime), Jackie Chan, Luke Skywalker, Kazushi Sakuraba, Batman, Marc "Crafty Dog" Denny (of the Dog Brothers), and Goku (from Dragonball Z). Add anyone else you like.

So tell us,- who would fight whom, who might team up with whom against which team, who will be crushed, and above all,- WHO WOULD WIN! (cue echo effect)

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
me. . .dark angel (jessica alba). . .and a cheap motel room. . .not sure who'd win. . .nor do i particularly care:uhyeah:

AJ

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker, of course! No question. Though I'm sure the Grandmaster of SFK would kick some butt too! Nobody trumps lightsaber.:jediduel:

Baoquan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'd throw ED-209 from RoboCop into the mix, for sure. Anything with so much firepower and so little restraint has to be in the ultimate NHB event.

F

Firona

Great thread idea (though batman doesn't stand a chance!) I would either have to put my money on Bill Wallace or Bruce (you know who) unfortunately I don't exactly have a good comparison because I have seen superfoot in action in a sport event, whereas I have only seen Bruce in the movies. I think it would be a close call between them though. *edit* P.S. Goku would lose first because he would be standing there 'charging' his energy. Silly monkey hehe

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
flatlander said:
Luke Skywalker, of course! No question. Though I'm sure the Grandmaster of SFK would kick some butt too! Nobody trumps lightsaber.:jediduel:

Don't forget Luke's use of "The Force". "You didn't see that kick, you didn't see that kick." "I didn't see that kick."

- Ceicei

mcjon77

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Fights I would like to see:

Bruce Lee VS. David Caradine (Caradine must fight in the outfit and with the style he had in the Kung Fu TV series) . I really just want to see Bruce give him a serious beat down.

Robocop VS. The terminator

Miamoto Musashi VS. Darth Maul (Musashi can use a light saber if he wishes)

Wolverine VS. Batman (I just want to see wolverine kill batman)

The vampires from "From Dusk till Dawn" VS. The zombies from the new Dawn of the Dead.

Sylvester Stallones Character Rambo VS. Arnold Swarzenagger's character from Comando.

And my personal favorite:
Linda Carter in from her Wonder Woman years (she must wear the outfit) VS. me in an oil (or jello, I'm not picky) wrestling match.

Jon

pete

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
how about the catwoman showdown...

lee merideth vs julie newmar (like oldtimers day at shea)
then
michele phiffer vs halle berry (halle berry in catsuit... grrrrs)

c-c-c-catfight....

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well here goes Goku would team up with Bruce Lee and finally put to rest what really happened, he went off to fight against evil along side Goku from dragon ball Z, they stayed in a far planet waiting to come home and kick some butts now they got there chance, wacth out Superman,Spiderman and of course you two Hulk the power these two have will rule the world.. LOOK MA I"M ON TOP OF THE WORLD....GOD BLESS AMERICA

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah, yes, Pete. Catwoman and her...her...whip.*

You also forgot John Wayne. How could you forget John Wayne? He was the ultimate saloon fighter of all time. Remember when he snap kicked that thug to the snot locker in "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance?" Ken Shamrock would tremble at his approach. Miyamoto Musashi would wet his kimono.

How about a match up with the Duke and Charles Bronson from "Hard Times?" The winner gets to fight Ed Norton.

Regards,

Steve

*I have been SUCH a bad boy lately. Really.

G

gyaku-zuki queen

ok this is soooo YODA he kicks so much *** haha (not includin the cartoons thou... cant c him in them lol):jedi1:

Latest Discussions