The Ultimate "Versus" Thread

H

hkg

definetly luke the jedi amean he would just death choke them all at once! :jedi1:

B

Baytor

Here's one for the comic book geeks...

The Punisher vs. The Hitman

cap_031500a.jpg

hitman.jpg

OP
Zepp

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The woods of Marin County, California, USA
ppko said:
The Incredible Hulk vs Spiderman

Spidey would just wait until Hulk turns back into Bruce Banner and tie him up with webbing. It's not a very good superhero who turns back into a normal human when he has no one to fight.

I'm surprised more people aren't rooting for Batman.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
hey...I like Batman...the fact that the only thing he has going for him is his intelligence...he has no powers, no abnormal traits, other than he looked like a damn body builder in some of the comics...I guess the darkness and brooding appeals to me...dunno why. :rolleyes:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Zepp said:
Come now, you know Bugs would wipe the floor with both of them. His animators are more creative.

Yeah doc, especially with all those fun ACME products to fall on his opponents.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey! I'd pay big money to see Tweety and ... Pusss In Boots! (Shrek2)

they both can play those big soft awwwww eyes on each other...

H

hkg

noddy vs bob the builder, noddy is blind folded and bob has no arms no wait he has 1 arm and no legs!

lonecoyote

Brown Belt
Reaction score
The three stooges would whip everybody. Improvised weapons, empty hand, dirty tricks, they had it all, especially Moe. Moe would hit you with a cast iron frying pan or ball peen hammer, poke both eyes, stomp your feet, or bite you. I even think I saw him stab curly in the butt with a pair of scissors. It would be combat too brutal for superheros, cartoon characters, ahnold schwarzenegger, or Bruce Lee for that matter. And RHD, but he'd have to fight in his underwear and do drunken crab style.

OP
Zepp

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
lonecoyote said:
The three stooges would whip everybody. Improvised weapons, empty hand, dirty tricks, they had it all, especially Moe. Moe would hit you with a cast iron frying pan or ball peen hammer, poke both eyes, stomp your feet, or bite you. I even think I saw him stab curly in the butt with a pair of scissors. It would be combat too brutal for superheros, cartoon characters, ahnold schwarzenegger, or Bruce Lee for that matter. And RHD, but he'd have to fight in his underwear and do drunken crab style.

Ahhh, the unequaled, dreaded art of Stoogacity...

...I still think Bugs Bunny could take 'em. He could psyche 'em all out with his mad cross-dressing skills. He just needs to work on hiding that tail though...

lonecoyote

Brown Belt
Reaction score
You know Bugs bunny did make a really hot looking chick, and that's kind of off the subject I know, but it seems like I had heard a few years ago that some of the WB writers did it as kind of a joke on the general public as some of the writers were well, experienced in that sort of thing.

OP
Zepp

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
lonecoyote said:
You know Bugs bunny did make a really hot looking chick, and that's kind of off the subject I know, but it seems like I had heard a few years ago that some of the WB writers did it as kind of a joke on the general public as some of the writers were well, experienced in that sort of thing.

Well, it was Hollywood. I'll believe it.

Latest Discussions