What does your handle mean?

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Do you like ships?

Tez got it right, how would we get our raiding and pillaging done without fine longships?
gaulois.gif

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
I study Wing Tsun. As you may know, our various techniques/structures are called sao (meaning hand or arm) as in tan sao, bong sao and so on.
When we first began training years ago we would get together and train outside of class. When we would get side tracked and start talking instead of training we would say "less yakking more punching" Eventually we termed talking instead of training as "yak sao".

So now when I'm on here talking instead of training.....

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tez got it right, how would we get our raiding and pillaging done without fine longships?
gaulois.gif

You should all the kids around my way with fine Viking features, still, it was part of the Viking kingdom, the capital of it was Yorvik just down the road.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
My name is Stephen, but I go by Steve. In the days of yore on Usenet or in dialup bulletin boards, I used Logan5 or Peisistratos. One or the other was almost always available (and still is) when signing up for stuff. Currently, if I don't use my real name, I try to get phteven.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
gaulois.gif
What a shame. I mean in the past it was all raping and pillaging! ;)
Damn! Is that not PC these days? :viking3:

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back in the day with the Technics 1210's and the vinyl, Transk was a sub label of Beats Included. They put out two banging choons that are to this day, two faves. 53 is my Dads old racing number.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
What a shame. I mean in the past it was all raping and pillaging! ;)
Damn! Is that not PC these days? :viking3:

We are too busy these days making movies and tv shows anyway, more popular than ever. Skål!
vil2_viking.gif

Heck, the Einherjar barely have time to feast and kill giants between shoots for the Thor movies.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
"Punisher" from my career in LE and one of my favorite comic characters, and "73" for when I was born.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
obviously my names donald and i just added a random number = donald + 1 = donald1

ST1Doppelganger

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Mine is from my old gamer name that I carried over to the forums and doppelganger means a ghostly double that is a harbinger of death.

I picked doppelganger as my gamer name back in the day since I lived in a very sprirtually active place for many years.

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Zero:
The codename for an untraceable, unknown assassin from some book I read back in the day
From the concepts of Zen and also The Book of Five Rings, namely the fifth book, The Void.

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
images

Always keep one eye on the sky

Actually, luckily I never came across these while travelling through Australia but apparently they have spread at an alarming rate and into some urban areas. I did have a damned koala take a piss down my shoulder when I was carrying the damn thing.

Latest Discussions