Well, I did it again.

jeorf

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hope it isn't broken, but I suspect from what you've written that it is.

Recuperate quickly-drink lots of milk and imagine little workers are cleaning the area and then putting the ends of the bone together, then welding them.

Absolutely on the workers. I've got "the pizza men" who come in and knead the dough - massage the tight muscle fibers and "the babushka ladies" who come in and sew together any tears. They're my best health care providers. Well, them and my large as life physical therapist!

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
It is official, the arm is broken. However not as bad as the first time. Just a small crack not all the way through so will only be out 2 - 4 weeks. So now I don't feel to bad anymore. Still will take it easy this time. No more breaking with the right hand for 1 full year. Will also double pad or protect this arm when sparring also.

Thanks all for your supporting words.

Please take advise, protect your arm, do not atempet breaking objects with that arm, take a rest and please don't be a superman don't break too much bricks, boards, tiles, etc from now, you know 6 is a good number.

Have a full recovery.

Manny

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It is official, the arm is broken. However not as bad as the first time. Just a small crack not all the way through so will only be out 2 - 4 weeks. So now I don't feel to bad anymore. Still will take it easy this time. No more breaking with the right hand for 1 full year. Will also double pad or protect this arm when sparring also.

Thanks all for your supporting words.

maybe you should restrict yourself to breaking stuff that actually attacks you! :D

good to hear it is 'just' a crack.

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Here are the X-rays of my forearm. Angle 1 and angle 2. You can clearly see the crack. Such a little crack causes so much pain.:shrug:

3991193669_f88d451185_m.jpg
3991951166_330a4bed56_m.jpg

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ooouuuch. So sorry to hear that ATC. :( :( Hope you heal up soon!

It may be worth considering a good calcium supplement like Ionic Fizz as well as some weight training exercises (when the doc says its OK). Strong bones are happy bones. :)

And remember to begin every story with "I had to fight 10 of them..." ;)

Latest Discussions