Weathermen

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Weathermen
These people must have one of the best jobs in the world. What other job do you know of where someone can be so wrong and so far off the mark so much of the time and still keep their job?

Yes I am on a soap box today. Went to bed last night with a forecast of 3-5 inches of snow predicted and another 5-8 today. Got up to 14 inches at 5am and started shoveling at 7 am with 16 on the ground. The snow is now over the top of my 16 inch high boots by about 4 inches and it is still snowing and supposed to for the rest of the day.
Every time I take a break from shoveling (still have not got to the end of my driveway) and go back out there is at least another inch or two on the ground.

I sure wish I had a job where I could say fair skies and sunny and then have it rain , or as they did last night 3-5 and then 5-8 inches of snow and have close to 2 feet of the stuff fall. If I was that far off on any job I have ever had I would have been fired. I guess some folks just know how to pick the right jobs.

Ok off my soap box ( I can feel my toes again) and back to shoveling

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We have the dumbest weather bimbo (and I dont use the term bimbo because she is a woman, I use the term bimbo because she has about 3 brain cells) in chicago who says things like:

With the windchill It feels like its in the 30's, as you can see the tempature right now is a chilly 36!

On our Skycam you can see the incredible wind blowing thru the city, look at the camera shake! (the camera was dead still)

We have a chance of snow showers falling in the form of rain.

We have a formation of rainclouds above the city, the kind I like to call fluffy cotton candy clouds.

And no... she isnt trying to be funny.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Weathermen: The only people who can be wrong 100% of the time and keep their jobs.
Why global warming is not to be believed. If they can't accurately predict a week's weather, how can they predict a century?

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We have the dumbest weather bimbo (and I dont use the term bimbo because she is a woman, I use the term bimbo because she has about 3 brain cells) in chicago who says things like:

With the windchill It feels like its in the 30's, as you can see the tempature right now is a chilly 36!

On our Skycam you can see the incredible wind blowing thru the city, look at the camera shake! (the camera was dead still)

We have a chance of snow showers falling in the form of rain.

We have a formation of rainclouds above the city, the kind I like to call fluffy cotton candy clouds.

And no... she isnt trying to be funny.

:lfao:

If you want to know what the weather is like, open a window. You have a 100% chance of getting it right! lol

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
There's a 50% chance that most of you will still be angry this evening, and that the skies will remain partly cloudy.

As George Carlin once put it," The forecast for tonight is: dark.... with widely scattered light by morning."

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
There's a 50% chance that most of you will still be angry this evening, and that the skies will remain partly cloudy.

As George Carlin once put it," The forecast for tonight is: dark.... with widely scattered light by morning."

You beat me to it so all I have left to do is this :D

George Carlin The Hippy Dippy Weatherman

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions