Brrrrrrrrr- Mooooooo!

OP
B

brianhunter

Well Kansas finally got its snow! Wichita had like it's 9th highest snowfall in its history! I think the news said 10" or something Im not entirely sure

OP
T

tunetigress

Well here on the lovely left cost of Canada it's sunny and the flowers are blooming. We did not get a single flake of snow here on the Island this winter, although the temperature did make it below freezing a few times. When the Olympic Bid Committee shows up in Vancouver this week to inspect the city for the 2010 Winter Olympics and sees all the spring flowers rather than snow, it will be rather hard to convince them to hold the Winter Games here. They'll probly think they flew too far and landed in Hawaii!

We would have been happy if you Americans would have shared the snow around a bit! Now we will end up with a summer water shortage due to low mountain snow pack!

Someone must really have pist off 'Old Man Winter' this year, cuz he's sure playing mean jokes on us all! :(

OP
K

Kirk

We actually got freezing rain here. All highways have been shut
down, and the city is practically at a stand still. I had to take 2
hours to get into work, because God forbid, some criminal might
have to wait an extra hour or two before getting released.:shrug:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Saturday near Raleigh, NC... and the powers that be are calling for snow tomorrow and Thursday.. So I'm sure praying we don't get hammered again.. as all my family members are driving into the wedding from NY, Pa and WV~!!

Latest Discussions