Brrrrrrrrr- Mooooooo!

OP
S

Shinobi

Earlier, while in the jacuzzi, it was a bit nippy out....... say 60 some degrees.... burrrrrrr

Yeah dude. It's a pretty chilly 73 out in Queen Creek right now. Time to bundle up I reckon.

How bout that rain, eh? 2 days of pure rain.

I shoveled 15" out the driveway! :rofl: :rofl:

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wish we had MORE snow here! Sure we have had a few snowfalls, but usually a couple of inches and it never lasts for more than a day or two. I want 3 feet!!!

Bite your little forked tongue Kansan!
We need NO more snow, hate the white stuff!
hate hate hate hate.......

Did I mention that I hate snow?
I do..
I hate it!
:soapbox:

Your Brother (Parka and all)
John

PS: For those who don't know, Jeff and I are friends...
this gives me liscense to tease.
Unfortunately it gives him liscense too!
:eek:

OP
J

Jill666

I'm tired, sick, and fed up. :wah:

Yesterday I departed for work at 6am, and the storm barely began. By 2pm, I heard the evening nurse was in a car wreck, and I could leave when a replacement showed. By that time I realized driving 30 miles home, to return the next am, after shoveling with bronchitis, was going to be unfun. I arranged to shack up with a local colleague- and called my hubby to feed the cat for the night.

My replacement got in by 5pm, not too bad, and I went home with Nicole, the local nurse. Her husband has a snowblower, so we were in luck. (Also a hot wood stove- and lots of cold beer).

5am this morning we're clearing the foot of snow that fell after the foot we'd cleared last night. (27" here). I went to work in the same clothes :rolleyes: which amused the patients (hey at least they were laundered).

I left work this afternoon sick, but fairly unscathed by events. On the way home, a huge chunk of either ice or concrete fell from a highway overpass onto my car roof, huge dent in the roof and a shattered winshield! Scared the bejeezus out of me. Thankfully it hit the roof- if it was 6" or one second earlier I'd be dead.

So now the car's out of commission. The first appointment for an estimate of damage is thursday. (Lots of business it seems).

It's always something. On the plus side- I'm forced to stay in tomorrow and rest & heal.

So here's hoping everyone here is safe & sheltered. :cheers:

OP
J

Jill666

IT'S F@#$ING SNOWING AGAIN!!!

(Head explodes)

OP
S

Stick Dummy

Geezy-Peezy,

Idiots on the road (I know, so whats new huh)

I had to listen to Seig talk like Crint Easwood this AM (not a good thing), Answered moronic questions over the phone for two hours straight, and then down to camp happy to play in the snow,
all before noon.

Hacking, Gagging, and can barely swallow divine nectar (coffee).

It's "Typhoid Bubbe", I KNOW IT!! :erg:

Lacing up Boots (with Ice Pitons attached) for a kick to the groin!!!!!!!!!

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stick Dummy
Geezy-Peezy,

Idiots on the road (I know, so whats new huh)

I had to listen to Seig talk like Crint Easwood this AM (not a good thing), Answered moronic questions over the phone for two hours straight, and then down to camp happy to play in the snow,
all before noon.

Hacking, Gagging, and can barely swallow divine nectar (coffee).

It's "Typhoid Bubbe", I KNOW IT!! :erg:

Lacing up Boots (with Ice Pitons attached) for a kick to the groin!!!!!!!!!

well I just woke up the Seig and fed him.. he's still comatose... asked him how he felt.. He mumbled .. I don't know yet..
so it's Typhoid Bubbe eh.. Ruhoh.. Not Good Pete.. Hope ya have other than waffles in your Linen closet... ~!!!

Feel better you~!!

ME

OP
S

Stick Dummy

Tess,

Ask Seig what I put on the work pager, for that second shift queerbait with "Digestive problems". :erg:

Linen Closet???

Oh My Gawd, Its been assimilated too!!!

Aggggggggggggggghhhhhhh..................

Heh-heh!!!!!!!

OP
S

Stick Dummy

Dude,

Hope your feeling better, Tess can work on Rome

We'll "fill the gaps" as we find them - Keith Free / heh--heh!, heh-heh!

"My names is #2"

"What is it you do? #2..............."

OP
J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by Brother John
Bite your little forked tongue Kansan!
We need NO more snow, hate the white stuff!
hate hate hate hate.......

Did I mention that I hate snow?
I do..
I hate it!
:soapbox:

Your Brother (Parka and all)
John

PS: For those who don't know, Jeff and I are friends...
this gives me liscense to tease.
Unfortunately it gives him liscense too!
:eek:

That is OK. When it snows I will come pick you up in my 4X4 and tote you around! :)

OP
M

meni

4th day

i did i did it, i move my car to the main road so i can drive (maybe)

but my street after the forth day is still not plowed

m

OP
K

Kenpomachine

Pfff, at least you have a good reason to be fed up with snow. But I was stuck yesterday in a traffic jam caused by..... drumroll here.... 2cm of snow. :eek: Yes, you've read it right, less than an inch of snow.

And some ******* with a truck or something slide in the road and got stuck in the middle of it, so they close the road. :mad: :mad:

Waking up so early for nothing:mad:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
after recovering from last saturday night :D I shoveled my car out on monday, boy was that a task. I was snowed in for three days with a buncha college guys and their girlfriends playing video games, eating junk food, and many, many alcoholic beverages. damn snow. ;)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well this morning I dug out again:rolleyes: . I had to make 3 stops in to work this morning just to beat the ice off of the wipers so I could see:mad: . Anyway during 1 of my stops (the 2nd) I slipped on some black ice at the dr. office I stopped at. I ended up ripping the s*** out of my hand blood oozing everywhere :soapbox: . Still needed to drive the other 13 miles to work in this crap. Anyhow now the sun is out and waiting for the next barrage of snow to come through. It should actually be thursday or friday.:( I hate winter!!!!:soapbox:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This was shot outside Seigs house ........ hmmmmmm or was it Farnsworth's???????

:rofl:

Attachments

• $seigstoilet.jpg
    $seigstoilet.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 121

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7
This was shot outside Seigs house ........ hmmmmmm or was it Farnsworth's???????

:rofl:

Is that Shinobi trying to hide out? :eek: :D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Is that Shinobi trying to hide out? :eek: :D

Someone actually caught a glimpse of Shinobi??? This is a rare one. :rofl: :rofl: You know how hard it is to find those ninjas anyway.:D

Latest Discussions