No taekwondo, let it snow, no taekwondo...

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Here we go again...

So it snowed the day after Christmas, 13 Inches
Snowed Friday morning: 2 inches
Snowing again today: 4 inches so far

Calling for MORE Accumulating Snow on Tuesday......

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Why did i leave Texas???????????

.....there I was visited By Lucifer almost daily,
images

here

tha Abomidable snow man wont leave me alone...
abominable-snowman.jpg

It looks like it will be another year like last year...

MORE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Today is 65 but tomorrow we are suppose to get 1-5 inches of snow,won't stick but man it will have havic for these poor people that can not drive when it comes.

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
According to my weather channel app on my iphone, today's high/low is 73/60, with a 10% chance of rain. 60 is pretty cold for here, today just might be the coldest day of the entire year.

OP
d1jinx

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Today is 65 but tomorrow we are suppose to get 1-5 inches of snow,won't stick but man it will have havic for these poor people that can not drive when it comes.

I remember how the RAIN wrecked havoc there. And black Ice would shut down the city....

Aaaahhhh the good ole days.

OP
d1jinx

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
According to my weather channel app on my iphone, today's high/low is 73/60, with a 10% chance of rain. 60 is pretty cold for here, today just might be the coldest day of the entire year.

Must be nice... But you guys get Tsunamis and Typhoons dont ya?....

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
Must be nice... But you guys get Tsunamis and Typhoons dont ya?....

We had a hurricane in 1982 (mild) and another one in 1992 (kind of bad, especially for Kauai), and before that it was decades since we had one. But that doesn't stop the hurricane homeowner's insurance premium to be sky high. No one here really worries about hurricanes here.

OP
d1jinx

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So we ended up only getting 6 inches out of this latest one.... I laugh at 6 inches!!!!

Sounds like you were jinxed by the Jinx..... heard somewhere in Hawaii had snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...sted-for-hawaii-as-most-of-u-s-sees-snow.html

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/12/hawaii-makes-it-49-states-with-snow-on-the-ground/

HAHAHAHAHha.... enjoy my pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry, you guys got a little too huh!!!

Go Siberian Winter!

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sounds like you were jinxed by the Jinx..... heard somewhere in Hawaii had snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not uncommon on the Big Island where the active volcanoes are. But I don't live there. We are supposed to get drenched with rain for the next week or so though, with some high wind action up to maybe 50 mph. Haven't seen much in my area, and looking out my window right now, I can actually see some blue sky.

OP
d1jinx

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You left Texas because it sucks there.

I can neither confirm nor deny that response.....

HOWEVER...... It was Cheaper than New Jersey, HAD WAY better GUN laws, Got more for your $$$ there than here too,
2200 sqft house/1acre =$750 month(TX); 1300 sqft/0.23acre=$2000 month (NJ).... and I could shoot the bastard on my property there and get away with it, here I go to jail!!!!!

GUNS + LAND = TEXAS
GUNS + LAND = broke and in jail Jersey.....
icon7.gif

OP
d1jinx

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That's not uncommon on the Big Island where the active volcanoes are. But I don't live there. We are supposed to get drenched with rain for the next week or so though, with some high wind action up to maybe 50 mph. Haven't seen much in my area, and looking out my window right now, I can actually see some blue sky.

The news said 49 states had snow on the ground yesterday.... Florida was the ONLY one that didnt... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

OP
d1jinx

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
OH GOD.... IT'S STILL SNOWING........

AGAIN, It has SNOW'd almost every 3 days some amount or another.... this morning 3 inches, tonight 10+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:vu:

Latest Discussions