Understanding Men....

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
JPR said:
  • We never grew up.
  • We all dream of being great adventurers, heroes, warriors, etc. and spend as much time as possible escaping our mundane existence to live this dream. That is why we will spend countless hours and effort in Martial Arts or weekend sports, but if you ask us to mow the yard it is too much effort.
  • If all else fails remember #1.
damn...he just gave away all our secrets...and why do you think we always wanna play video games...we're always the heroes...now...I must go save the Earth from digital aliens. :D

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
my mom has always told me that guys never grow up she spent 15 years trying to raise my dad then finaly gave up and started telling people she has 3 kids the oldest is 35(now 40ish i think) and her husband

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
BrandiJo said:
my mom has always told me that guys never grow up she spent 15 years trying to raise my dad then finaly gave up and started telling people she has 3 kids the oldest is 35(now 40ish i think) and her husband

LMAO - this is what I do! I tell everyone I have four kids - youngest is 6, oldest is 42!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This thread will live for eternity. There is no way to understand men.

The closest I have come is to remember to allow him his passions. So, I let him buy as many guns as he needs, buy him gun related presents and look attentitively at him when he rambles on aimlessly about guns.

It keeps our house a happy one and me somewhat sane ;)

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
sometimes the simple things (men) can be the hardest things to understand..............nah just kidding................or was I???............maybe Im just having a male moment!!!!! lol

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey, we men may never grow up... but at least we get out of the "Ewww yucky girls" by 14/15 yrs. old. You ladies should be grateful for that at least. We'll TRY to include you into our *ahem* games :rolleyes: :uhyeah:

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Hey, we men may never grow up... but at least we get out of the "Ewww yucky girls" by 14/15 yrs. old. You ladies should be grateful for that at least. We'll TRY to include you into our *ahem* games :rolleyes: :uhyeah:
Well it isn't really true that we get out of the "Ewww yucky girls" thing, we just become interested in the physical differences between them and us...

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Hey, we men may never grow up... but at least we get out of the "Ewww yucky girls" by 14/15 yrs. old.
fourteen/fifteen...?! damn...yeah...that stage lasted a whole three seconds..."Girls are yucky......wait a minute...no they're not!! You sonsabitches lied to me!!"

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
fourteen/fifteen...?! damn...yeah...that stage lasted a whole three seconds..."Girls are yucky......wait a minute...no they're not!! You sonsabitches lied to me!!"
No, those were only the ones who ended up Gay that lied to you.

B

Baytor

cooties.gif

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have one word for all the women in this thread:

SEXIST.

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
dude, don't say that outloud, bad things happen to us, remember the last time one of us did that? :whip:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yack yack yack.

Bring it on... what are they gonna do? Henpeck me to death?

Please.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:

SEXIST.

*snort* yeah. that's us allright.

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:

SEXIST.

actually techno a woman can't be a sexist if she believes that her sex/gender is better than a males. sexism is the ideology to justify the hierarchy of males dominating females. it's just a fact that this county is a male dominated society. and sexism is just justifying an already existing situation. so technically a woman can't be sexist unless she truely beliefs that she is inferior to the male population :) we're feminist not sexist ;) don't you just hate sociology majors :) :asian:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
FUZZYJ692000 said:
;) don't you just hate sociology majors :) :asian:
Nah, just women who wander out of the kitchen and buy shoes.

Latest Discussions