UFC versus YOU

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great thread this! If I had ever been a UFC fighter, I reckon 1 and 10 for me. Mmm, number 19 seems a bit weird, has any body ever been thrown out of a ring? With a trampoline maybe lol. Number 6 is bang out of order in any context, not even I would try to wound the Crown Jewels.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Great thread this! If I had ever been a UFC fighter, I reckon 1 and 10 for me. Mmm, number 19 seems a bit weird, has any body ever been thrown out of a ring? With a trampoline maybe lol. Number 6 is bang out of order in any context, not even I would try to wound the Crown Jewels.

If you fight with ropes instead of a cage it can be a risk. And I have seen a door pop open once.

But otherwise it generally gets a laugh.

By the way there is also a no tiger balm rule. Which I think is a bit weird.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
In the sense that a fighter would lather themselves up?

Yeah then they would be slippery, and we can't have those grapplers losing. Then people might start thinking the striking arts are worth something again! LOL

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
In the sense that a fighter would lather themselves up?

I think there is a issue that it might get in someone else's eyes. Although I doubt you would be allows in with baby oil either.

(Insert Turkish wrestling joke here)

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Were I to spar a UFC-level fighter -- there are ways I might make him work, but, yeah, he'd probably hand me my ***. Were I to have to deal with one on the street or arrest one -- I'd win. I've done it. Why did I win? Different goal; different tactics -- and I "cheat." I had my partner with me, and I had a Taser. If that weren't sufficient -- I have a baton and a gun. And a radio, to get even more friends in the fight. If I was told tomorrow that we have to arrest Uriah Faber, Ken Shamrock, Matt Hughes, Rhonda Rousey or whomever else you care to name... The plan would start by denying them the opportunity to fight. And having plenty of friends ready if they try...

Latest Discussions