Trening with street Fighter, (Kung Fu vs Jeet Kune Do)

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I spent a couple of hours of training with a street fighter, a big fan of Bruce Lee.
It turned out quite interesting, because we did not staged scenes and assorted variety of combat situations.
A fan tried to attack me constantly surprise attacks :)
I showed my system, this is the Kungfu that improved boxing

In the second part of the work will be shown with a knife

Our demonstration is constantly degenerating into free fights, which I will show in the third part of the video

The following parts of them will be shown raznychnye types of training where a fighter trying to hit me in the training matches

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
...raznychnye types of training...

???? What the heck?

Is your friend really a "street-fighter"? Doesn't look like you guys live close to "the streetz", and he doesn't move like the few really tough, practical, self taught fighters I've happened across.

Also, are you really a traditional kung-fu guy or are you self-trained? What style did you train? Who was your Sifu?

OP
A

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
???? What the heck?

Is your friend really a "street-fighter"? Doesn't look like you guys live close to "the streetz", and he doesn't move like the few really tough, practical, self taught fighters I've happened across.

Also, are you really a traditional kung-fu guy or are you self-trained? What style did you train? Who was your Sifu?

this guy fights once a month at least - he is a street fighter or not?

your IMHO it's just IMHO - go to Ukrainian guest workers in the construction site and show how cool you are)))

Phobius

Black Belt
Reaction score
I want my minutes back. No offense but this was not at all what I had hoped for or even expected.

Who of you were a street fighter and who was the martial arts trained guy? I really can not tell. Although I did notice a lot of kicks that were out of balance and seemingly void of power.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
...your IMHO it's just IMHO - go to Ukrainian guest workers in the construction site and show how cool you are)))

Ukrainian guest workers? We don't have many of them in Arizona. In fact the only Ukrainian I know is a guy named Komarnyckyj. He does Krav Maga. Last time we got together I lost a tooth. He also took all my money. :eek:

True story. He's my dentist! :D

So getting back to my main question, Anyan. What style do you train? Who's your sifu?

OP
A

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ukrainian guest workers? We don't have many of them in Arizona. In fact the only Ukrainian I know is a guy named Komarnyckyj. He does Krav Maga. Last time we got together I lost a tooth. He also took all my money. :eek:

True story. He's my dentist! :D
:D

So getting back to my main question, Anyan. What style do you train? Who's your sifu?
I was studying at the time many styles of Tai Chi to Wing Chun, from Boxing to Muay Thai - why do you ask?
Guru I do not, I do not need.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was studying at the time many styles of Tai Chi to Wing Chun, from Boxing to Muay Thai - why do you ask?
Guru I do not, I do not need.
I think he asks because it is entirely unclear which of you is the street fighter and which is the kung fu fighter. What do you mean you don't have a master? Are you entirely self taught? If so, that explains the horrible balance, guard, etc. from what I assume is you in the video. Also, if you were training all those styles at the time, how is it kung fu vs. jkd rather than mma vs street fighting? None of what you have said in the past makes much sense, and I've ignored it for now assuming some translation issues, but if you really believe this is legitimate cma and you do not need anyone to teach you there are many many issues that you need to work on...

OP
A

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I think he asks because it is entirely unclear which of you is the street fighter and which is the kung fu fighter. What do you mean you don't have a master? Are you entirely self taught? If so, that explains the horrible balance, guard, etc. from what I assume is you in the video. Also, if you were training all those styles at the time, how is it kung fu vs. jkd rather than mma vs street fighting? None of what you have said in the past makes much sense, and I've ignored it for now assuming some translation issues, but if you really believe this is legitimate cma and you do not need anyone to teach you there are many many issues that you need to work on...

This I have bad balance and protection ?! Show me what is good! and their achievements, then we'll talk that one poor

OP
A

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The guy in the video is very strong! The power of his punches and movements so that I still have not seen! He just kind of surreal animal power! (I've seen how he works - he was digging a trench to 5 hours at a fast pace, and even not particularly tired !!!)
So me and sways on his movements - does not help even a technique!

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This I have bad balance and protection ?! Show me what is good! and their achievements, then we'll talk that one poor
Before we talk more, can you answer the questions that I asked, since it is possible that I am misinterpreting something somehow. First, which one is you? I may very well be mixing up which one is which in the video, since neither look like JKD and I don't know what style you practice. Second: Which style do you practice? If you practice something like zui quan than it would make sense that you're movements don't look good to me. Third: Do you have any formal training in that style, or are you self taught? Finally: How long have you been practicing that style?

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Shame this guy took down his videos I'd like to have seen it but I only just saw this thread

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Trust me, you're not missing anything. BTW - I believe the original poster has been banned from the forum.
I knew I probably wasnt but it's still funny watching these so called experts who look like garbage lol

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What exactly is a street fighter?

Street is a very nice town in Somerset, England, I imagine a Street fighter is probably someone who competes in shin kicking competitions especially in the Cotswolds Olimpick Games. The dwile flonking competition is very entertaining as well, could be classed as a martial art.
All this is true, look them up, far more entertaining than the OP :)

Latest Discussions