tracy kenpo in albany, ny area?

J

jlintz

Hello all. this is my first post here. I just began tracy kenpo about 3 weeks ago and I would love to continue while I am up at school. I know of JK Kenpo but I found out they are EPAK and I would liek to stick to one style so I can train at home and up at school. Anyone know of any schools around the area. I would really like to avoid having to goto a different school while I am at home as the one I have found I like a lot. Thanks.

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't see one near the Albany area. I know that John DeLuca is over in Massachusetts, though. Boston area, I think.

OP
J

jlintz

yea that's way too far. I was thinking like Troy, Schenedtedy, Albany. Around there

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jlintz said:
Hello all. this is my first post here. I just began tracy kenpo about 3 weeks ago and I would love to continue while I am up at school. I know of JK Kenpo but I found out they are EPAK and I would liek to stick to one style so I can train at home and up at school. Anyone know of any schools around the area. I would really like to avoid having to goto a different school while I am at home as the one I have found I like a lot. Thanks.
Hi and welcome to Martial Talk! If you can't find a Tracy's, would you be willing to try EPAK? I Took a bit of Tracy's while in the ARMY and I think its always cool to get another perspective on Kenpo (even though it wasn't EPAK).
Sean

OP
R

RCastillo

Touch'O'Death said:
Hi and welcome to Martial Talk! If you can't find a Tracy's, would you be willing to try EPAK? I Took a bit of Tracy's while in the ARMY and I think its always cool to get another perspective on Kenpo (even though it wasn't EPAK).
Sean

Hey, no recruiting! :rolleyes: (Juust teasin')

OP
J

jlintz

I am definately willing. I was just trying my hardest to stick with one that I am doing now and continue it up at school.

Latest Discussions