tow books I ordered

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just ordered two books from amazon.com: [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"Taekwondo Self-defense: Taekwondo Hoshinsool"
Sang H. Kim[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"Taekwondo Step Sparring"
Sang H. Kim[/SIZE][/FONT]

I don't know the writter of these books but in the review in amazon they apeal to me, so I Bought them to start the self defense program I want to teach to my class.

What can you tell me abou the books have you ever read them?

Manny

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I don't know about those books, but I believe that he is the gent who did the English translation of the Muyedobotongji.

Daniel

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I just ordered two books from amazon.com: [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"Taekwondo Self-defense: Taekwondo Hoshinsool"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sang H. Kim[/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"Taekwondo Step Sparring"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sang H. Kim[/FONT][/SIZE]

I don't know the writter of these books but in the review in amazon they apeal to me, so I Bought them to start the self defense program I want to teach to my class.

What can you tell me abou the books have you ever read them?

Manny

Though I have not ordered any TKD books or videos from Kim, I have ordered a couple of his Junsado videos; Jang Bong and Knife Defense. I have to say that I really like them. So I would guess that his TKD Defense series is also good. Let us know after you have received and read them.

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have those two books. I have all of Master Kim's books. They are ok.

Latest Discussions