Top Ramen + Axe Kick = Vaccuum

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was getting ready to make some Top Ramen for breakfast at work. Normally I use the heel of my palm to crush the package into bits that will fit comfortably in a paper bowl, but it was a slow day and I was a little bored. I started aiming with my elbow (as if I were about to break a board), and my coworker goes "no, use an axe kick!" Well, needless to say it wasn't too long before there was little chunks of raw noodles all over the floor. Sometimes you should just stick with what works instead of showing off...

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally, I can't stand ramen. I got through college without any debt. One of the things I did was live on generic mac & cheese (this was back in the day when "generic" meant the white box black letter no brand) and ramen. I could eat for a week for like $4.50. As a result, I can't eat either of them any more. To this day, they taste like poverty.

Order pizza for lunch and leave the ramen on the floor. :)

wimwag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Personally, I can't stand ramen. I got through college without any debt. One of the things I did was live on generic mac & cheese (this was back in the day when "generic" meant the white box black letter no brand) and ramen. I could eat for a week for like $4.50. As a result, I can't eat either of them any more. To this day, they taste like poverty.

Order pizza for lunch and leave the ramen on the floor. :)

Don't feel bad. I look like poverty.

OP
skribs

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I may eventually tire of it, but for now I love it! It also helps that my favorite grocery store is having one of those monopoly games where you can win a million dollars, and top ramen is 1 game piece per pack (so it's like cheap lottery tickets + food).

I ate the half the pack that was there and then had something else a bit later.

Namii

Green Belt
Reaction score
I found this hilarious as I just ate ramen with some hamburger meat added in for dinner. You open that bag wrong and that stuff gets everywhere

OP
skribs

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You open that bag wrong and that stuff gets everywhere

Reminds me of popping a bag of chips as a kid and having chips explode out of the bottom instead of air exploding at the top.

So next bag I opened by pulling the top apart, only to rip it open so fast the chips flew out the top!

Latest Discussions