ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Your a Joke
A bad one god played on the rest of us.

OP
M

Master of Blades

MartialArtist.........although I agree with most of what you say......was there any need to do THAT MANY POSTS! :rofl: :shrug: :asian:

and Ace.......learn to respect other peoples opinions :p :rolleyes:

OP
K

Kenpo Wolf

Originally posted by Master of Blades
MartialArtist.........although I agree with most of what you say......was there any need to do THAT MANY POSTS! :rofl: :shrug: :asian:

I think that he has the same problem I have and that being we dont know how to quote multiple quotes in one place. Speaking for myself as well, not all of us are computer literate:)

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by ace

Your a Joke
A bad one god played on the rest of us.

Hey man, thats really not cool, as MAist we should be working to respect everyone regardless of their beliefs or opinions, that goes for everyone on these boards, me included, but lets keep it respectful please.

7sm

OP
M

MartialArtist

Originally posted by Kenpo Wolf

I think that he has the same problem I have and that being we dont know how to quote multiple quotes in one place. Speaking for myself as well, not all of us are computer literate:)
I know how to quote, it is that I take one statement at a time. Sorry if it was a nuisance.

OP
R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by MartialArtist

I know how to quote, it is that I take one statement at a time. Sorry if it was a nuisance.

It's not a nuisance, it actually makes your posts easier to read and understand for ignorant people like myself. ;)

OP
K

Kenpo Wolf

I was'nt calling you a nuisance, MA, as taking one statement at a time makes a lot of sense to me.

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score

Well I for one, prefer it done, one quote at a time. If it was one big post, I would have skipped half of it, but because it was a whole bunch of little posts, I got to read it all.

Oh yeah, you handle disrespect well. Well done!

--Dave

:asian:

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by D.Cobb

Oh yeah, you handle disrespect well. Well done!

And you point out disrespect well! Well done to you sir!:asian:

Latest Discussions