tkd and psychology

Magdakar

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi eneryone my name is Magda . i am from Greece and i am athlete in ITF. So i need ur help..
I want informations or sources about tkd and psycology (athlete , instructor, after wounding, sparring psychology, psychology and athletes with disabilities, people with stress. etc). This work is for an exam .

Plz help me..
thanks a lot in advance.

Elena Curi

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello, i think this is something late to answer for your exams, but I could say something can help you from here to the future. If you want to understand the psychology on TKD you should look the into the motivation, which motivate to move on, the motivation could be divided by two sides, own motivation and external motivation, in external motivation you should pay attention on family support and around people, this is very important, good athlete have both sides working well. We should be aware of the present emotional condition of the person it depends on how their focus is, if they have external problems, not family support, personal problems, all of them could cause a issue on his develop as athlete, as person. But beyond the athlete conditions the emotional condition could affect the relationships. So i recomend enter to my blog and read something about taekowndo

Latest Discussions