Tiger Claw products

WaterGal

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right spot for this thread, but I'm looking for some information on the quality of Tiger Claw's products. I'm thinking about switching to them from Dynamics, but I want to make sure that their basic TKD/HKD uniforms and TKD sparring gear are durable and of a good quality. Also, does their printing look good and not fade too much in the wash? If anybody's used their uniforms or gear, your opinions would be appreciated.

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've used their doboks and hogu. Very well made! Their doboks hold up well and are quite comfortable. The hogu was made well, but it also was a bit stiff. Not a problem for me, but I did get a couple of complaints from people who I sparred with.

Cougar

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I have bought uniforms from TigerClaw in the past and liked the quality. However, with regards to what they promote as club logos screen printing and custom artwork, be very careful. Be sure to emphasize that you want actually screen printing as opposed to transfer decals. After getting hosed with artwork charges and receiving decals that did not last through two grappling sessions, I was out nearly $400. lesson learned and no refund.

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've used their sparring gear for decades and I love it. Service has always been spot on for me.

OP
W

WaterGal

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Thanks for your opinions, guys! I appreciate that.

Cougar - I've had the same issue with the printing at Dynamics. The actual uniform quality is quite good, but the printing on them is transfer decals and after a month or two it starts to fade and/or chip off. Is there another company you'd recommend?

Instructor - Thanks! Good customer service is really important to me, and really my main issue with Dynamics.

Latest Discussions