The worst job you ever had

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Darksoul said:
The job I'm currently in is my worst job ever. Security. Sure it pays well, but damn is it boring.
Gawd - I did security too.

Security pays well? Really? Cuz I got paid lousy for guarding fireworks stands graveyard shift over the week up to and including the Fourth of July. My hours were 9pm to 9am. Sometimes in a tent, sometimes not. Guarding fireworks for 12 hours...yeah - cushy job. I hated that job. The challenging part was staying awake.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hmm...i used to work in a movie theater...and sounds cool...but, nope...

the pay was criminal, how it worked was this...if you are training someone in you don't have to legally pay them minimum wage, as far as my knowledge goes...so the boss was always "training us" and so i just quit...the job was cool, not getting paid wasnt

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I can't say which job was the worst, I've had some dozies. The one I hated with the most passion was at WorldCom. When I started there, I was doing tech support for Hewlett Packard, now that job rocked! Six months later, they moved the project to Boise, Idaho. I didn't go, so they transeferred their top techs to WebTv, starting out doing billing support! That was the worst six months of my professional career. I spent three months trying to get promoted, and three months trying to get fired. Finally, I got promoted....

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hmm..got promoted, from trying get fired...WorldCom is probably doing really well in the corporate world :ultracool

Latest Discussions