The Worlds Deadliest Master....HA-HA-HA

baron

Orange Belt
Reaction score
i was once checking out a new dojo that opened in my area. the head instructor was a former green beret who also worked as a mercenary who was so deadly he was banned in forty seven countries. he demostrated one of his deadly manuvers by asking me to throw a punch to the head and after six punches, that he was not able to defend. (i used straight punches from ishin ryu karate which he said he never seen or expected) he wanted a roundhouse so i complied, then he did some move to intercept the punch and lock the arm which did not work. then he started to tell me about his tiger balm creme that was made from tigers that are going extinct. also he had a large picture of Jesus on his wall above the pictures of himself and some masters of his art. i did not want to call this man a liar but I felt sorry for his students.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i was once checking out a new dojo that opened in my area. the head instructor was a former green beret who also worked as a mercenary who was so deadly he was banned in forty seven countries. he demostrated one of his deadly manuvers by asking me to throw a punch to the head and after six punches, that he was not able to defend. (i used straight punches from ishin ryu karate which he said he never seen or expected) he wanted a roundhouse so i complied, then he did some move to intercept the punch and lock the arm which did not work. then he started to tell me about his tiger balm creme that was made from tigers that are going extinct. also he had a large picture of Jesus on his wall above the pictures of himself and some masters of his art. i did not want to call this man a liar but I felt sorry for his students.

Probably a first-generation student of Lieutenant X! :lol:

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Is this him?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kosho Gakkusei

Blue Belt
Reaction score

^Kind of reminds me of the Karate Instructor Skit Jim Carey did.

[yt]h_vvI26NnwE[/yt]

_Don Flatt

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I would like to be the first to claim that I teach the LEAST DEADLY SYSTEM in the world.... Any body wanna sign up? Free karate-gi with when you sign up (the mandatory patch costs $35.00 though).

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
C'mon, guys and gals!
We all know that Count Dante was the World's Deadliest Fighting Master. All of the others are just wannabes.
End of story.

Yeah, what he said...I mean his ads appeared in comics books, and they wouldn't be party to leading imperssionable youths astray???

thardey

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
^Kind of reminds me of the Karate Instructor Skit Jim Carey did.

[yt]h_vvI26NnwE[/yt]

_Don Flatt

Geez I love that video - I'll be teaching my first knife defense techniques in a couple of hours - just what I needed!

"You've got the keep the arm straight! That's the whole key!"

Latest Discussions