The Martial Talk Awards

Originally posted by PAUL
Come on to him???? You should see us when we make out!:barf:

:rofl:
(there I go, I am a copycat of MOB, see we both make out with older men!) :barf: :barf: :barf:

I do not make out with older men!......Although I have been known to go for the older WOmen :rolleyes:

And YOU copy me, I do not and have never claimed to copy you. Therefore only YOU make out with older men. :asian:

MOB,

Paul feels very comfortable with his sexuality to be able to make a joke or humor about him and I or him and Renegade or who ever. Most if not all of the people he jokes with feesl just as comfortable and find no problems with the comments.

As for getting women, Yes I can find lots of women who are looking for just someone, and I am trying to find the right one :D

Looking to not repeat mistakes.

Come on to him???? You should see us when we make out!:barf:

(there I go, I am a copycat of MOB, see we both make out with older men!) :barf: :barf: :barf:

Hang on......Rich makes out with men now!!!!!!!! :eek:

This has all gone downhill.....I need a new Idol now

*Moves over to Seig*

I am here to learn the ways of the *Boot to the Groin* will you take me as your student? :asian:

You mean you would rather learn the *Boot to the Groin* ways from sieg, instead of the Michigan ways of *Massage to the Groin*?

Hmmmmm, why don't you just come over and visit Rich and I, and we'll talk, little boy.....MOH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! :eek: :rofl:

You mean you would rather learn the *Boot to the Groin* ways from sieg, instead of the Michigan ways of *Massage to the Groin*?

Hmmmmm, why don't you just come over and visit Rich and I, and we'll talk, little boy.....MOH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! :eek: :rofl:

:eek: *Runs*..................Actually wait!!!!

*Stops running*

Time to unleash my secret weapon..........Cali!

*Unleashes Cali*

He has the :ticked: instinct you see......

*Drinks beer while watching Cali tear them to shreds*

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Kudos to Phantom whoever you are.......You have great taste in men :p And whats this.....Rich my idol needs help getting women! Blashphemy!!!

:soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

It is Blasphemy! :D

*Moves over to Seig*

I am here to learn the ways of the *Boot to the Groin* will you take me as your student? :asian:

I only kiss a man once, before he dies :D :p :rofl:

Just like the Sicilian Family members taught me :D

Best Newcomer: Katgurl - you are extraordinarily articulate for someone your age.

Funniest Member: although it pains me to say it... gou.

Most intelligent Member: Goldendragon7

Best argument on MT ever: The great God debate was very interesting, and stayed civil for the most part...the great Ephedra debate was by far the most amusing, though.

Best Thread on MT ever: GD7's Q & A thread

Worst Member ever: Anyone who posts in a manner designed to ignite a flame war.

Favorite MT member of all time: Kaith, Billy, GD7, Clyde, Arnisador, and, I gotta say it... Judo-Kid. He keeps things amusing.

And finally for the most prestigeous award of the night......

The Master of Blades Award

Kaith. nuff said.

*Moves over to Seig*

For you to learn the ways of Tie Kwon Seig, you must posses a most serious mind. If the training you begin, the training, complete, will you?

Originally posted by Seig
For you to learn the ways of Tie Kwon Seig, you must posses a most serious mind. If the training you begin, the training, complete, will you?

Doesnt sound TOO hard.......when can I start? :rolleyes:

I think I hear my phone ringing

*ring* *ring*
Hello Cousin Seig, you ready to roll? ;)

When you can duplicate the sound of one hand clapping

*Duplicates sound of pone hand clapping*

There.........thought that would stop the Master Of Blades.....I think not my good Seig. Next task please :asian:

[BNext task please :asian: [/B]

Stand in a horse stance and throw 1000 punches off of each hand alternating back and forth.

Locked and loa...er...I mean, all packed and ready to depart.

HEHEHEHe Seig has his Sig ready to go :rofl:

*Duplicates sound of pone hand clapping*

There.........thought that would stop the Master Of Blades.....I think not my good Seig. Next task please :asian:

Hey, what is "pone" ?? :confused:

:shrug:

Latest Discussions

Back