The Martial Talk Awards

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by cali_tkdbruin
You Sportsfans have released my inner-being. KILL Cali, KILL!!! :ticked: :ticked: :ticked:

:eek:

Now now Cali..........Your not gonna be killing anyone today. Thats my job :ticked:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You Sportsfans have released my inner-being. KILL Cali, KILL!!! :ticked: :ticked: :ticked:

:eek:

I was going to say Down Boy, yet after the way MOB has been after me, I thik I will let you , Cali, use him as a chew toy for a while. :D

:D

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

Best Newcomer: Hm... don't know very many new folks (since I'm new myself), but I remember Yilisifu flying up through the ranks really quick, and he's a smart cookie, so there's my vote.

Funniest Member: Actually, I'd have to say that there's not one, there's several, primarily for the interaction that occurs between them: i.e. MOB, Cali, JF, Seig, etc... their shenanigans tend to keep me rolling on the floor laughing for quite some time.

Most intelligent Member: Kaith ranks up there, as does Chufeng.

Best argument on MT ever: The "God" argument. Hands-down.

Best Thread on MT ever: The "God" thread, again, and the threads it spawned. Really good ideas flowing there.

Worst Member ever: Haven't met 'em yet. :p

Favorite MT member of all time: Hmmmm... I'm torn between so many here, so I'm not going to say.

And finally for the most prestigeous award of the night......

The Master of Blades Award

Umm... so are we looking for goofy comments here, or sheer randomness? The latter, myself, of course, the former... well, me. So there. HA!
:rolleyes:

Most chatty: Have you ever SEEN my posts, man? I admit it, I suffer from verbal diarrhea. And furthermore--
**at this point, a group of large and rather burly looking MTers tackle Cliarlaoch and gag him**

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Cliarlaoch

Funniest Member: Actually, I'd have to say that there's not one, there's several, primarily for the interaction that occurs between them: i.e. MOB, Cali, JF, Seig, etc... their shenanigans tend to keep me rolling on the floor laughing for quite some time.

**at this point, a group of large and rather burly looking MTers tackle Cliarlaoch and gag him**

LOL Rich.....notice your under the "ETC" section in the funniest member! God.....everyone really loved that thread....I'm cool :rofl:

Wes Idol

Green Belt
Reaction score
Best Newcomer : Katgirl (by virtue of the fact she jumped in and started voting...and she's still new)

Funniest Member : Gou

Most intelligent Member : Michael Billings

Best argument on MT ever :

Best Thread on MT ever : God

Worst Member ever : Anonymous (only the ones that throw rocks and hide in the bushes...p.s. a fake name and no background or email can make you Anon.)

Favorite MT member of all time : Michael Billings

And finally for the most prestigeous award of the night......

The Master of Blades Award The Maker of this forum

Now to Katgirl...I appreciate your motives and thoughts.

Respectfully,

WI, HI
UKS

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Wes Idol

Best Thread on MT ever : God

Now to Katgirl...I appreciate your motives and thoughts.

Respectfully,

WI, HI
UKS

I agree bout Katgurl and admire that a lot. Havnt seen her for a while though. Her and Shinobi gone.......I think some kidnapping is going on here:eek:

And thats just another vote going towards the God thread. I'd just like to thank myself for starting it and everyone else for posting in it :asian:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
LOL Rich.....notice your under the "ETC" section in the funniest member! God.....everyone really loved that thread....I'm cool :rofl:

MOB,

Thanks for pointing that out. :mad:

No hard feelings Cliarlaoch :)

;)

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
MOB,

Thanks for pointing that out. :mad:

No hard feelings Cliarlaoch :)

;)

My pleasure :asian:

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well, I'm still a Taekwondoist. So, step up Sportsfans, who wants a foot for hire, or for that matter, a boot to the groin???

I'm waiting... :ticked:

See what you unleashed :eek:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Well, I'm still a Taekwondoist. So, step up Sportsfans, who wants a foot for hire, or for that matter, a boot to the groin???

I'm waiting... :ticked:

See what you unleashed :eek:
I have dibs on all executions of *Boot to the Groin*

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
No, No, No!!! :mad:

Me first! I have a really good disguised Ap Chagi, and they'll never never, ever, know what's coming... :eek:
Forget it, I started the trend, it's mine, plus, I outrank you, so I'm pulling rank (get ready) to boot.

Latest Discussions